HR Business Partner – London
£60,000 to £65,000 per annum plus travel allowance
Driving our strategic solutions
We Put People First so you can Deliver Outstanding Service
We are looking for an HR Business Partner to join our dynamic and diverse London division. The HR Business Partner role is vital to our continued success and will work closely with our key stakeholders to lead and manage all people management activity. You will use your influencing skills daily within a diverse and commercial-focused business. The HR Business Partner will execute change management projects, identifying areas of risk and opportunities when leading all people management activities.
Are you a tenacious and resilient HR business Partner ready to really make an impact?
At Churchill, doing right is at the heart of our values. This is why we will provide you with all the tools, training, support, and resources that you need to develop your career.
You’ll love being empowered to make decisions and finding your own solutions to problems.
- Proactively supporting the delivery of HR Processes.
- Managing complex and difficult HR Projects & ER-related activities.
- Building strong business relationships with internal/external customers.
- Actively identifying gaps, proposing, and implementing changes necessary to cover risks
- Influencing the management team to bring the best solutions for employees and the business.
- Acting as the performance improvement driver and provoking positive changes in the people management
- Designing succession plans for key talents and key job positions
- Challenging the organisational structure of the internal client and proposing changes
- HR Business Partner experience at a senior level, ideally within the Facilities Management Sector
- Excellent knowledge of Employment Law and the ability to deal with complex case management including trade union cases
- Experience in implementing group people strategy at a regional level
- Excellent demonstration of Talent Management, succession planning, and workforce planning ideally within the FM sector.
- Strong consultation, Influencing, negotiation, and mediation skills
- Considerable working knowledge/understanding of equality, diversity, and inclusiveness
- Experience in Managing TUPE transfers.
- Experience in Project Management working with multi-skilled and multi-disciplined teams.
- CIPD qualified (Level 5/7)
At Churchill, relationships are the glue that holds us together – you’ll be someone who works collaboratively with your team and builds a strong bond with your clients. In exchange, we’ll provide an inclusive and empowering culture where you’ll receive the training and development opportunities that allow you to grow and progress your career.
Start Date: ASAP
Job Tenure: Permanent Full Time