We have an exciting opportunity to join our growing HR team! Due to an internal promotion, we are recruiting for an HR Administrator to join our busy team, reporting directly to our HR Business Partner. This is a fantastic opportunity for someone who would like to start a career in HR without prior HR experience necessary!
If you would like to apply, you can upload your CV via the careers hub or send your CV and a covering letter to Lou Beardsley (HR Business Partner) at: Louise.email@example.com
The position will based from our Head Office in Long Bennington, with lots of opportunity for homeworking.
Successful candidates will be required to have a Standard DBS check prior to commencing employment
- Manage HR administration and the HR inbox/log queries
- Be the first point of contact for all HR-related queries and sign-post to the relevant HR contact
- Administer HR-related documentation, such as contracts of employment
- Ensure the relevant HR trackers are up to date
- Assist the HR team across a variety of tasks
- Collating HR information and data when required
- Cover for the Recruitment Administrator in times of absence/leave
The Ideal Candidate
- Prior administration experience and a continued interest in HR
- Strong organisational and administrative skills with attention to detail
- Ability to work under pressure and meet deadlines
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Proficient in Microsoft Office
- Proactive approach to continuous learning and development
- Enthusiastic, energetic and able to inspire and motivate others
- Ability to organise, prioritise and manage a busy workload
- Able to work in a team-culture
- Ability to remain calm under pressure
- Customer-focused, recognising that the quality of service provided determines the success of the HR Department
About the Company
Eden Futures is about enabling people to live fulfilling lives in whatever circumstances people choose. We support people to be as independent as possible to achieve what they want to with their lives.
Our overall aim as an organisation is to provide a high-quality service that empowers Service Users to lead normal lives, and to be the provider of choice.
We are proud to have the Advanced (Gold) Investors in People (IIP) standard, which put us in the top 2% of organisations internationally that are part of IIP!