What you’ll do
As a valued Housekeeper, you can make a real difference to the quality of life for our residents by keeping our home clean and tidy.
We can offer
- Our unique recruitment and retention payment of £150 after completion of 6 months’ successful probationary period and £100 on completion of a further 6 months’ continuous service.
- 28 increasing to 33 days inclusive of Bank Holidays, depending on length of service (pro-rata for part time staff)
- Holiday purchase scheme – up to 5 days per year (pro rata for part-time staff)
- Company sick pay scheme
- Contributory pension scheme which both you and CHS will contribute to
- Refer a Friend Scheme (£250)
- Employee Assistance Programme
- Discounted gym membership (4 schemes)
- Blue Light Discount Card
- Corporate members of Edenred Travel Club
- Free on site/nearby parking
- Free tunics
- Free DBS check
- Full induction
Langdon House is part of the charitable organisation CHS Group and offers a specialist care environment ideal for dementia care. What makes us different is our ongoing commitment to make a positive difference to individual lives and to invest in ongoing organisational training and personal development. If you would like to work for an organisation that provides the type of care that you would expect for your loved ones, we would welcome your application.
For an informal chat about the post, please contact Clare Robinson, Care Home Manager or Zoe Patman, Deputy Care Home Manager on 01223 578601
Please note this position is subject to a clear Enhanced DBS Disclosure. If you are registered with the online DBS Update Service, this may expedite your application process.