Your role at Signature
As our Housekeeper, you’ll be the sort of person who doesn’t go out without leaving a tidy bed. You’ll apply your high standards of cleanliness, hygiene and tidiness to our resident’s homes and communal living spaces, to ensure they’re spotlessly clean and beautifully presented.
You’ll also be working in laundry ensuring that the linen is kept clean for residents’ comfort and hygiene. You’ll also have your eye out for potential fire and accident risks, working with the housekeeping and maintenance team to reduce any risks to resident’s safety.
Our residents will notice and appreciate attention to detail and a high standard of cleanliness builds confidence in our service delivery.
What Signature Offer
- From £10.90 per hour
- Flexible Shift times – we can offer any working hours between 06.00 and 18.00, weekdays and weekends
- Bank shifts available – no set hours each week. You choose when you are available to work.
- Annual leave accrued for bank contracts
- Workplace pension with matching contributions
- Free meals on shift for staff working 6+ hours
- ‘Blue Light’ discount scheme eligible
- Refer A Friend Incentive £50 voucher and up to £1,000 cash bonus
- Staff recognition scheme – Purple Heart Award
- Ongoing career training and development
- Employee Assistance Programme, occupational health support and wellbeing services
- Plus cycle to work scheme, study support, long service awards and more
- Commuting – Hertford East (0.6 miles) and Hertford North (0.7 miles)
- Bus number – 324 (0.3 mile walk)
- Free parking on site for car drivers
We are kind and compassionate. Positive and resilient. Proactive and organised. Honest and accountable. Passionate and keen to develop. If this sounds like you, you’ll fit right in.
As well as your methodical nature, high personal standards of cleanliness and hygiene, and effective written and verbal communication, an NVQ level 1 and experience in a similar role would be an advantage.
Job Reference: signaturec/TP/113354/8680