Salary: £10.00 – £10.20
Shift hours: Part Time
A vacancy has arisen within the Hygiene Department at Ardagh Metal Beverage Deeside, This is a great opportunity for a customer focused individual to join a world leading food and facilities management company, which can offer unrivalled opportunities for career progression
- Ensure all areas on the high level cleaning schedule are completed efficiently and in a timely manner to the required standards.
- Use specialist equipment to achieve the required cleaning standard.
- Operate mobile elevated work platforms.
- Climb fixed ladders to reach high level platforms.
- Use high level access equipment where necessary i.e. step ladders etc
- Use cleaning chemicals safely as detailed by the Control of Substances Hazardous to health guidelines (COSHH).
- Ensure that the safety signage is used appropriately at all times.
- Ensure that cleaning stores are kept clean, tidy and stocked ensuring equipment is stored correctly and safely at all times.
- Comply with all security regulations for cleaning materials, equipment and buildings as laid down by client and Sodexo.
- Ensure all cleaning equipment is kept clean & maintained in safe working order.
- Comply with all Company & client policies and statutory regulations including Health & Safety, safe working practices, hygiene, cleanliness, fire and COSHH. This will include your awareness of any specific hazards in your work place.
The successful candidate will ideally have:
- Previous cleaning experience
- Previous experience working at height
- International Powered Access Federation (IPAF) Licence
- Experience of using access equipment i.e. Mobile Elevated Work Platform, step ladders etc
- Experience working to a cleaning schedule.
- A relevant qualification, including NVQ’s BICS’c or COPCS or COSHH.
- Experience of working within a team.
- A ‘Can do’ attitude.
- A high level of enthusiasm and ability to work as an integral part of the team
- Excellent interpersonal skills
- Experience of working within a similar environment / industry.
Location: Deeside, England