Required: September 2022
We are a single-form entry Church of England primary school seeking a Headteacher who can inspire colleagues and pupils alike to achieve their highest standards.
As a Church of England school we have a strong commitment to the religious and pastoral development of all pupils and a requirement on the headteacher to build strong links with the community and the church.
Staff and Governors have very strong aspirations for our children, who come from diverse backgrounds and cultures. We want and expect our children and staff to apply our school vision of “believe and achieve” every day. Our children love learning and the school wants to offer them every opportunity to thrive.
We are looking for:
- An outstanding primary school practitioner
- An inspirational and motivational leader with high expectations
- Someone with a proven record of accomplishment in raising standards
- Someone who is well motivated, innovative, and able to inspire and support others
- A mentor who can promote the development of all staff at all stages of their careers
- A commitment to work with stakeholders to achieve the best for all our pupils and the school community
- An individual able to continue to improve standards at a time of educational and financial challenges.
What we can offer:
- Motivated, enthusiastic and talented children
- Hardworking, supportive, and dedicated staff, senior leadership team and governing board.
It is highly recommended that prospective candidates visit the school from week commencing Monday 3rd January – 21st January 2022, strictly by appointment. Please email firstname.lastname@example.org to arrange a visit.
An information pack, including a Job Description and Person Specification can be downloaded below.
Alternatively, please contact Angela Esson Senior HR Officer, on 020 8871 8272 or email: email@example.com to receive an application pack or with enquiries regarding the application process.
Completed applications should be submitted to: firstname.lastname@example.org.
Please call 020 8871 8270 or email email@example.com and confirm the receipt of your application
Closing date: 23rd January 2022 (at midnight)
Shortlisting: 2nd February 2022
Selection/Interviews: 10th February 2022
We are committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children, young people and vulnerable adults and expect all staff and volunteers to share this commitment
This post is subject to an enhanced DBS check
CVs are not accepted
St Faith’s Church of England Primary School
Alma Road, East Hill
London SW18 1AE
St Faith’s CE Primary School
Children are at the heart, with Christ at the centre of all we do so that children can ‘Believe and Achieve’.
Our vision is that every member of the school family may live life to its fullness and that every child will flourish and reach their full potential.
“I have come in order that you might have life – life in all its fullness” John 10:10
Salary: Salary: £66,114 – £75,345 per annum (L14-L20)
Job Reference: randw/TP/55/3630