Salary up-to £24,507 dependant on experience.
We have a fantastic opportunity for a
Head Therapist at Nidd Hall Hotel.
benefits of working with us
live in available
- Free use
of gym and leisure facilities
- Free or
60% discounted food onsite
to numerous discounts offers with many national brands and retailers.
fantastic opportunity for career development through external recognised
qualifications in addition to in-house training and development (Degrees
and Apprenticeship level)
Discount to you, family & friends across our Bourne Leisure brands
Warner Leisure Hotels and Haven Holidays (including further discounted
breaks within Warner for you, your family, and friends to use)
What will I be doing?
As a qualified Head Therapist, you will manage a small
team of therapist to provide professional massages, therapies, and beauty
treatments to our guests using our Temple Spa range.
You will be managing the spa environment and treatment
diary, whilst maximising opportunities for guests to enjoy our facilities and
get the best out of their stay.
What are we looking for?
- An attentive people person who will be able to lead the team of Spa Therapists to achieve the departmental objectives.
- Someone who understands how to create a bespoke treatment based on individual personal circumstances.
- A hands-on leader who will participate in carrying out treatments throughout the week.
- An individual who has a high level of knowledge specific to your area of expertise and uses this skill and knowledge to coach leaders and team to thrive.
- Great communication skills to ensure you and the team create an excellent, quality ‘experience’ within the Spa.
What skills do I need?
- In-depth knowledge of a variety of massages and beauty treatments
- Good financial knowledge with the ability to manage costs in line with the Spa budget.
- Able to set targets to ensure the department maximise on all sales opportunity.
- Able to manage multiple priorities and adapts quickly to changing requirements.
(part of Bourne Leisure Ltd) we are committed to nurturing a fully inclusive,
diverse, and equitable workplace across every area of our business, where every
one of our team feels like they really belong and can truly be themselves. Whether
you’re looking for the first step in your career or you’re on your second or
third career, we encourage applications from all, including under-represented
groups such as LGBTQ+, ethnic minorities and people with disabilities. If
you feel this role is a good fit for you, we’d love to hear from you. For more
information on our Inclusion and Diversity commitments please
visit our careers site and social pages.
Location: Nidd Hall Hotel, , HG3 3BN