Come and join our One Great Team here at Haven as a Head of Facilities!
As part of the Senior
Leadership Team on Park, as Head
of Facilities you will be responsible leading a large team which
includes: site maintenance, facilities management and
the Cleaning Operation Team. Creating an impeccably maintained, safe and clean park
environment for all guests, ensuring every visitor to our park has a great time
with memories that last a lifetime.
Leadership: Provide visionary leadership to the Facilities team,
setting clear goals and expectations, and motivating the team to achieve
outstanding results and develop a high performing Team. Ensure all new team members receive an
engaging 90-day induction and training plan to set them up for success with
with guests, building trusted relationships with owners, and addressing both
their needs and concerns. You will be responsible for handling escalated guest
issues and ensuring that they are resolved promptly and satisfactorily and
gathering and analysing guest feedback to make continuous improvements.
Planning: Develop and
execute strategic plans to achieve departmental and organizational objectives,
including budgeting and resource allocation.
train, mentor, and evaluate your teams performance, fostering a culture of
collaboration, innovation, and professional development.
Optimization: Continuously assess departmental performance and implement improvements,
ensuring efficient processes and high-quality outcomes. Support your Team
Managers to plan and
manage the day-to-day maintenance, caravan siting and cleaning activity across
the park to create an environment for all our Guests
and Owners to enjoy.
with internal and external stakeholders to build strong relationships, identify
opportunities for growth, and ensure guest satisfaction.
Compliance: Ensure that all departmental activities adhere to relevant laws,
regulations, and industry standards.
Reporting: Provide regular reports to senior management, highlighting departmental
achievements, challenges, and future plans.
What’s In It For You?
– Free use of our Leisure Facilities, including swimming pool
– Up to 50% Discount off food on Park and 20% discount in our shops
– Opportunity to use our Corporate Box at the O2 Arena
– Fantastic Discounts with many national Brands & Retailers
– 20% Discount to you, your family & friends across Haven & Warner Leisure Hotels
– Reward & Recognition Schemes
– Training and development opportunities including fully funded qualifications
– Fantastic Health, Mind & Money Support Programme
– Enhanced family friendly policies and pay* (eligibility criteria applied)
SALARY: £55,000 + up to 25% Annual Bonus
Experience and Qualifications
What we are looking for is…
– Previous experience at a senior level within a hard and soft facilities management role preferable
– Strong leadership and management skills, with a proven ability to motivate and develop your team
– Excellent strategic planning and problem-solving abilities.
– Exceptional communication and interpersonal skills.
– Demonstrated track record of achieving departmental and organizational goals.
– Knowledge of industry guidelines, regulations, legislation and best practices.
– Budgeting and financial management experience.
– Strong organizational skills and attention to detail.
– Confident decision maker with ability to exercise sound judgement and manage conflicting priorities when under pressure
– Skilled negotiator with ability to influence at a senor level
Who are we?
We’re part of an award-winning Bourne Leisure family,
which includes Haven & Warner Hotels. We have 9,000 fantastic team members
and 39 beautiful seaside locations and our HQ based in Hemel Hempstead.
What’s it like to work with us?
Working with us is ultimately defined by our
exceptional people and teams. At Haven, we take pride in our Breath of Fresh
Air culture, which focuses on valuing and supporting every team member. We
prioritise openness and transparency in our interactions allowing our team
members to be their authentic selves.
We aim to offer flexibility where we can, our
Heads of Departments working hours are usually 45 hours per week over 5 days
and likely to include evenings and weekends.
What can you expect during the recruitment
When invited to meet with us, the process may include
2-3 stages including interview, site visit and skills test depending on the
role. If you require any support or reasonable adjustments to help you perform
at your best during this process, please let us know.
equity, and inclusion are at the heart of who we are and what we do. Our
commitment to these values is unwavering and they are central to our mission.
We encourage applications from all backgrounds, communities and industries and
we are happy to discuss any reasonable adjustments or flexibility that you may
require, including whether a role can be part-time or a job-share.
genuinely care about every candidate’s experience during the recruitment
process and are here to provide support where we can. If you require any
assistance or reasonable adjustments while applying, please don’t hesitate to
reach out to us at firstname.lastname@example.org