An opportunity has arisen for an experienced Head of Digital Marketing to join the rapidly expanding Digital Team at Card Factory. With ambitious growth plans and huge investment in digital expansion, this is an exciting time to join Card Factory. The Head of Digital Marketing will lead the Digital Acquisition and Retention teams and will be responsible for shaping and executing a growth-focused digital marketing plan across both cardfactory.co.uk and gettingpersonal.co.uk.
- Provide inspirational leadership to the digital acquisition and retention teams.
- Oversee the development and optimisation of campaigns across SEO, SEM, Paid Social, Email, Affiliates, Mobile App and all other relevant digital channels.
- Drive the customer acquisition strategy, leveraging all available channels to drive a high volume of quality traffic into the funnel.
- Work closely with the E-Commerce and Digital Experience teams to maximise funnel conversion.
- Develop and implement strategies, including dynamic content and automated journeys, to increase customer retention rates, brand loyalty and lifetime value.
- Plan and execute campaigns to drive app downloads and grow overall app penetration.
- Manage our Customer Data Platform (CDP) partner and work together to develop meaningful insight that will help shape our customer retention strategies.
- Work closely with the wider Digital Team to translate our strategy into a clear digital roadmap with quarterly budgets/forecasts.
- Track and measure all digital activities and provide regular reports on marketing performance and ROI.
- Manage the allocation of a multi-million £ marketing budget, ensuring we achieve the biggest bang for our buck.
- Work closely with the Brand Marketing team to ensure all digital campaigns are on-brand and aligned with an omni-channel approach.
- We’re looking for the complete package – someone that has extensive experience across a wide range of digital marketing channels covering both acquisition and retention.
- Experience in a similar role, ideally within a retail business, with proven delivery of growth at pace.
- Experience of managing multi-million pound marketing budgets.
- Strong line manager, able to lead, motivate, develop and get the best from a team.
- Obsessed with data and experienced in leveraging data to drive sales growth.
- Highly analytical with the ability to forecast accurately and turn detailed analysis into meaningful insights.
- Someone that thrives in a fast-paced, results-focused environment.
- Degree or relevant marketing qualification.
Salary Details: Competitive
Location: Card Factory
Job Reference: cardfac/TP/1133741/13302