If you are a go to person with excellent cyber security and problem solving skills and feel you can be part of our experienced and motivated leadership team then we want to hear from you.
To be a successful leader in our organisation, we need leaders who are experts in security technology, governance and assurance as well as a drive for continuous improvement.
The role includes the development, delivery and ongoing operation of a comprehensive Information Security strategy and supporting roadmaps, aligning to regulators expectation of best practice. As such the role includes the management and leadership of the Society’s Cyber defence, Security Risk and Security Portfolio change teams.
• Extensive experience working in a Cyber Security leadership role, and familiar with project delivery, architectural and solution design associated with IT organisations.
• Substantial experience supporting strategy development, roadmaps and defining enterprise governance processes to support security risk and assurance, across multiple technologies and business domains.
• Experience of managing executive stakeholders and managers at all levels
• Experience managing budgets, leading operational cyber security teams and leading through change.
• Extensive knowledge of the financial services cyber threat landscape and supporting financial regulations.
• Experience responding to intrusions
Coventry Building Society has grown into the second largest building society in the UK. Despite being a national Society, it keeps its local values and loyalty, and its caring family ethos.
The best way to judge a company is based on what the people who work there say. Our recent employee survey rated us Number 8 in the 2021 Best Big Companies to Work For list. We offer not only fulfilling jobs and exciting career opportunities but a place where everyone can be long and feel proud to work. What makes us such a rich and progressive place to work is the huge variety of people that make up our workforce.
And of course, we don’t pretend that what you do for us is all there is to you. We want you to bring your whole self to work – parent, carer, artist, triathlete, introvert… whatever it is that makes you YOU. We offer the balance to make sure you have plenty of time to do the things you need or want to do alongside work, because we know that’s how you are able to be your best.
Location: Coventry-Binley Business Park