Cygnet Hospital Godden Green is a private mental health hospital providing specialist acute and PICU services for women.
We are currently recruiting for a Head Housekeeper to provide general cleaning and housekeeping duties at the Hospital and have supervisory responsibilities to the housekeeping team to include: regular staff supervision, maintaining and recording rota, time sheets, sickness records and annual leave requests.
You will be working 35 hours a week, 7am – 2pm, 5 days a week across a 7 day rota and must be driver due to location of site.
Your role will include:
- Provide a cleaning and general housekeeping service
- Conduct regular staff supervision and annual appraisal.
- Ensure the site maintains a high level of cleanliness
- Carry out daily & weekly cleaning regimes
- Replenish stock & ensure that equipment is clean & well maintained
- Employ safe working practices and adhere to health & safety procedures
- Comply with Control of Substances Hazardous to Health (COSHH) regulations
- Monitor the level of service provided against the agreed standards for the department and perform audits of operational activities when required.
We’re looking for people who have:
- Experience in housekeeping or domestic work in care/hospital setting
- Previous supervisory experience
- COSHH and Health & Safety Training
- Friendly, conscientious and a positive attitude
- Good communication skills
- Ability to maintain confidential information
In return we’ll offer you:
- Employee Discount Scheme
- Company pension scheme
- Company paid Life Assurance scheme
- Smart Health Toolkit- Providing you with Fitness Programmes, Nutrition consultation and Health checks
- Health Cash Plan
- Subsidised meals on duty
- Employee referral scheme
- “Cycle to work” scheme & employee discount saving
- For further details on all our benefits, please visit https://cygnetjobs.co.uk/benefits/
Please note: successful candidates will be required to undergo an enhanced DBS check.
To apply, please email your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org or Apply below
Job Reference: CYG24384