Salary: £24500 per annum
Shift hours: Full Time
We’re currently recruiting an ambitious Head Chef to help us create exceptional food experiences for Restaurant Associates on a full time basis.
As a Head Chef, you will be responsible for creating an outstanding culinary experience. In return, you will have the chance to progress your career with a company that invests in its people, celebrates individuality, and rewards and recognises employees who go beyond the plate.
Could you bring your spark to Restaurant Associates? Here’s what you need to know before applying for a Head Chef position with Compass Group UK&I.
Your key responsibilities will include:
- Preparing delicious, high-quality food that delights our clients and customers
- Identifying opportunities to improve our food service
- Creating a positive kitchen environment where your team feel welcomed and supported
- Delivering our tasty food concepts to our customers
- Representing Compass Group UK&I and maintaining a positive brand image
- Ordering food, looking after stock control and controlling food waste
- Overseeing kitchen cleaning responsibilities to maintain hygiene standards
- Managing budgets and successfully meeting financial targets
- Complying with Food Handling & Hygiene standards
- Complying with Health & Safety regulations
Our ideal Head Chef will:
- Hold a City & Guilds 706/1 & 2 or NVQ equivalent
- Create a positive work environment where the whole team can thrive
- Be a brilliant communicator and easily build relationships
- Have experience in a similar Head Chef role
- Strive for excellence in an enthusiastic and motivated manner
- Take initiative and make decisions that are right for our customers
- Have a desire to succeed in your role
- Possess the ability to work under pressure
- Demonstrate exceptional timekeeping and reliability
- Have a safety-first mind set
- Passionate about food
We ensure you’re rewarded for all your hard work, which is why we offer a comprehensive benefits package which includes but is not limited to:
- Exclusive travel discounts with TUI, Expedia, Booking.com and many more
- Save money on your food shop with discounts on Tesco, Sainsbury’s, Morrisons and many more
- Up to 44% off cinema tickets to enjoy your favourite blockbuster
- Regular emails filled with the best discounts and savings available
- Receive Wow Points every time you spend and use them on a wide range of brands
- Un-wind with us with free wellness, mindfulness and exercise classes
- You can share all discounts and offers with your friends and families
- Contributory pension scheme
- Grow your career with our Career Pathways programme
Restaurant Associates provides brilliant hospitality through our food, drink and services. We work with our partners and collaborate with our clients to achieve great things together.
Every day, our teams of passionate hospitality professionals strive for excellence in delivering employee dining and hospitality to some of the UK’s leading workplace as well as inspiring exceptional experiences in iconic cultural and heritage destinations.
Job Reference: com/2806/97111001/52480691/BU
Compass Group UK&I is an equal opportunities employer, committed to cultivating diverse and inclusive environments for every employee.