Salary: £30000 Per Annum
Shift hours: Full Time
To enhance the customer experience by effectively managing the cleaning team, equipment, resources and third-party suppliers ensuring the cleaning/FM operation is in accordance with the client service level agreement and company standards & procedures.
- To promote a safety culture and ensure the cleaning team are aware of and operate in accordance with company and client Health & Safety procedures at all times
- To manage the cleaning labour, equipment & resources budget for the contract in line with company targets
- To ensure the cleaning operation continually improves in all areas of the operation – Quality, Cost, Delivery & Safety
- To ensure the Cleaning team are engaged and managed effectively to achieve their performance targets
- To ensure the right number of people, trained to the right skill level are in place to achieve the required cleaning service, conduct regular 1-2-1s, and lead from the front.
- To ensure the delivery and quality of the cleaning operation is in accordance with the client service level agreement and company procedures
- To liaise with the client as appropriate seeking opportunities to improve the cleaning offer and enhance the reputation of service.
- To manage any third-party suppliers or contractors as required ensuring they meet or exceed the agreed service level agreements e.g. waste, pest control
- To work flexibly and attend off site meetings and training courses as required
- Knowledge of Health & Safety legislation including COSHH
- Excellent people management skills with ability to communicate effectively at all levels
- Good numerical and written skills
- IT literate
- Able to work flexibly in line with business requirements including attending off site meetings
- Experience managing a cleaning operation in a commercial environment
- Educated to a minimum of NVQ level 3 or equivalent