As a member of the Senior Executive Team to oversee all financial aspects of the business and drive the group’s financial strategy and planning.
The goal is to guide all the Exclusive Collection businesses towards the achievement of individual KPIs and to ensure strong overall long term growth and sustainability is achieved in line with our values.
- Responsible for safeguarding the group assets and financial resources to ensure that all are utilised to maximise profitability.
- To contribute to the attainment of the group’s business objectives by providing strategic and financial guidance to ensure that the group’s financial commitments are met.
- Driving the financial planning of the group by analysing its performance and managing risk.
- Lead all financial planning and analysis (FP&A), including forecasting, budgeting, and cash flow management.
- Develop strategies to increase return on investment and profitability.
(Full Job Description available on application)
The Ideal Candidate
We are in the business of ‘Creating Happiness in Amazing Places’ so in addition to living our values this senior role requires extensive experience of managing the finance function of a multi-property business and a combination of onsite and remote teams
- CIMA/qualified experience
- Hospitality/Retail experience preferred for this 24/7 business environment
Base property – Location/Travel to work – Pennyhill Park
The role will involve presence on site at Pennyhill Park, Bagshot, Surrey and at the properties in Berks, Hampshire, Wiltshire, Sussex and Herts – so a car and driving licence is essential.
And now for the good stuff
Hospitality is all about looking after people and we are committed to our people. We work hard to ensure you can enjoy your job and are well rewarded. As well as excellent training, development and progression opportunities, other benefits include:
- Competitive salary, benefits and we pay above the Real Living Wage Employer
- BUPA membership, Incentive Scheme and Pension benefits
- 30 days holiday (increasing with length of service to 34 days)
- 50% Discount on food and beverage across all Exclusive properties
- Really big discounts of room nights across all Exclusive properties
- PERKZ discount scheme & Online guides such as Exercise, Wellbeing, and Finance.
- Meals on duty provided for free
- Recognition and rewards scheme
- Free gym access + where available dedicated classes.
- B Corp accredited and commitment to improving our People, Product and Planet.
- Free downloads to newspapers, magazines and books
- Cycle to work scheme
About the Company
Are we right for you?
- We expect a lot but we’ll give a lot to get the right people. There are 4 main things we look for
- We want people with bags of character. We don’t want you to hide your personality when you’re at work, we want you to feel comfortable, to be who you are.
- We want people people. You’ve got to like being around others, smiling and chatting because you like people, not because someone told you to smile and chat.
- We need extra milers. So if you think the job description is all you have to do, then we’re not for you.
- You have to put your heart into it. When you tell a guest you’re happy to help, you have to mean it.