42 hour contract, plus TRONC and achievable bonus package (total annual package circa 40-42k)
Here at Prezzo, we celebrate the joy of Italian dining; this starts in the kitchen and ends with the service. Every customer should leave wanting to return.
That’s why we’re looking for a passionate General Manager to join us at Prezzo to help us continue offering our best possible dining experience and #OneTeam culture (this is one of our key core values at Prezzo!)
We are looking for a passionate, people focused and business astute leader to join our Prezzo Family.
As a Prezzo General Manager you will:
- Have a keen interest in delivering exceptional quality Italian cuisine.
- Manage our restaurant; Be a fearless leader who can instigate change and drive performance.
- Be able to work in a fast-paced environment.
- Deliver brilliant P&L’s, company expected GP and above industry average NPS.
- Be a strong communicator and lead my example to your team.
- Always be looking to develop your team and support with their career growth.
- Work closely with your Regional Manager.
- Have a desire to grow your skills and career as a Prezzo General Manager.
- Play a crucial role in helping us achieve our mission of becoming the UK’s favourite Italian dining experience.
- Ensure every customer leaves happy, wanting to return.
Our ‘Deal’; What’s in it for you?
- Excellent (and highly achievable) bonus structure.
- Take your birthday off on us!
- Christmas Day & New Years Day off!
- Be part of ‘Grow’, Our internal development programme. We will give you a career to be proud of.
- Free food on shift.
- Bring up to 11 friends or family members and get 50% off your total bill.
- Cash in by referring new employees using our ‘More People Like You’ scheme.
- ‘Wagestream’; Release your wages flexibly throughout the month!
- Dedicated wellbeing & mental health support and access GP services.
- Welcoming, fun & culturally diverse working environment.
Where is our Restaurant?
One Team… working together, with a common purpose, to achieve our goals.
Genuine Connection… building genuine relationships, where nothing is too much trouble.
Drive to Succeed… being bold enough to do the right thing, even when it’s hard, to help improve and grow.
Pride… making memorable moments by caring about everything we do, so everyone leaves wanting to return.
We’re proud to be an award-winning hospitality employer, having been awarded:
- ‘Excellence in HR Technology’ at the HR in Hospitality Awards
- ‘Best use of Benefits Technology’ at the Employee Benefits Awards
- ‘Fair Employment’ at the Youth Friendly Employer Awards
- ‘Environmental Best Practice’ at the International Green Apple Awards
- ‘Best Pizza Restaurant – Chain’ at the PAPA Industry Awards
We have also been nominated for:
- ‘Best Mental Health Strategy’ at the Employee Benefits Awards
- ‘Recycling excellence’ and ‘Partnership excellence’ at the National Recycling Forum
We also have a big focus on mental health and wellbeing, and we’re proud to have been accredited with the Foundation Level ‘London Health Workplace Award’.
At Prezzo we want to create a genuinely inclusive workplace, where we embrace the differences of all our colleagues and celebrate diversity. We love to see applications from under-represented groups and welcome applications from individuals, regardless of their background. Prezzo joined the Sustainable Restaurant Association (SRA) in 2011.
Location: Prezzo Lymington
Salary: Up to £36000.00 per annum plus bonus, plus tronc