Salary: £9.59 – £9.59
Shift hours: Full Time
- Customer & Client Focus; Delivers exceptional customer service and builds long term relationships with colleagues, customers visitors
- Impact & Influence; Communicates to build relationships and interacts appropriately with others
- Continuous Improvement; Always seeks to raise standards and improve quality of performance and service
- Working with others; Works effectively and professionally with others to achieve the desired results
- Comply with statutory and company requirements
- Assist in all aspects of the preparation of counter and café area for both core feeding and retail.
- To operate the coffee machine, Panini machine, blenders, dishwasher and any other equipment within the café as part of daily duties
- To operate the Epos till system, handling of cash/credit card transactions according to legislation and any other requirements.
- Assist with the hygienic cleaning of counter, main social area in line with all health and food safety requirements; following set cleaning schedule
- To deal with customer queries or requests in a polite and professional manner
- To undertake occasional duties outside the normal routine but within the scope of the position and the department’s activities
- Promote good working relationships with colleagues
- To report any complaints or compliments and take action if at all possible
- To report any incident of accident, fire, theft, loss or damage and take action as may be appropriate
- To attend meetings and courses, as required.
- To maintain standards of food safety and hygiene according to legislation and any other statutory requirements.
Key Performance Indicators:
- Evidence of a contribution to the cleaning and maintaining of the work area
- Evidence of a good relationship with colleagues
- Evidence of learning and development within the role
- Ability to work on own initiative and follow instruction
- Good verbal and written communication skills
- Able to demonstrate attention to detail and adherence to standards
- Organised and works well as part of a small but busy team
- Previous experience working in a similar environment
- Food Hygiene, Health & Safety qualification
Location: Crowthorne, England