In a Nutshell…
We have a great opportunity for a Future Talent Coordinator to join our team within Vistry Services, at our office in either Wolverhampton or Brentwood. As our Future Talent Coordinator, you will be responsible for the coordination and administration of people development activities and projects. You will be working alongside the Future Talent team to maintain the people development systems and processes. These will include: managing learning programmes, training administration and supporting the provision of management information and budget tracking. We’re pleased to confirm this role can accommodate agile working arrangements.
Let’s cut to the chase, what’s in it for you…
- Competitive basic salary and annual bonus
- Agile working possible (dependent on role)
- Up to 33 days annual leave plus bank holidays
- Private Healthcare and Dental Insurance
- Competitive contributory pension scheme
- Life assurance – 4 x your annual salary
- Share incentive schemes
- Employee rewards portal with many more benefits…
In return, what we would like from you…
- Behave in line with our company values – Integrity, Caring and Quality
- A minimum of 5 GCSE’s (at A* to C) inclusive of English & Maths.
- A willingness to understand further studies and/or qualifications.
- Experience in providing a high level of administration.
- Professional with an excellent attention to detail, even under pressure.
- Organised, capable of prioritising workload and working well to a deadline.
- Understanding of Apprenticeships and CITB levy and grants
- Experience in and be a competent user of Microsoft Office products, including intermediate knowledge of Word, Excel and PowerPoint.
- Proficient using a HR database to input data and produce reports
- Budget management
- Excellent communication skills, both oral and written.
- Strong customer focus skills.
- Keen to learn and develop.
- A good understanding of handling confidential matters.
More about the Future Talent Coordinator role…
- Day to day management of Future talent inboxes, Early Careers diary (if required) & handling telephone enquiries.
- Coordination of the Early Careers reporting on a quarterly, half yearly and yearly basis, for submission in to the Talent Acquisition report.
- Graduate programme arrangements – induction, PPE ordering, IT ordering & training dates – diary administration.
- Trainee management programme arrangements – induction, PPE ordering, IT ordering & training dates – diary administration. · Day to day administration of DAS account.
- Day to day administration of CITB account (claims in & out). · Administration and management of Apprenticeship incentives.
- Monthly reminders for graduate programme rotational feedback. · Support in the gathering of information for the Data Protection Matrices (GDPR) for the Early Careers team.
- Monthly reconciliation of CITB claims for eligible workshops and courses run by the People Development team, as well as professional qualification undertaken outside of the Apprenticeship levy.
- Educational Sponsorship tracking and approval
- Tracking progress of all Apprenticeships / further learning and subsequent reporting
- Support with recruitment processes including, but not limited to, CV screening, supporting assessment centres and attending careers fairs.
- Future Talent budget management, including raising POs and financial reconciliations.
Finally, let’s tell you a bit more about us…
At Vistry Group, we build more than homes. We develop sustainable communities across all sectors of the UK housing market through our leading housing brands Bovis Homes, Linden Homes and Countryside Homes. Delivered through Vistry Housebuilding, Countryside Partnerships and Vistry Works with the support of Vistry Services, our values of integrity, caring, and quality continue to shape all we do.
We’re proud that our UK Green Building Council membership, 2021 Large Housebuilder of the Year award and status as a UK top-five housebuilder with a five-star House Builders Federation (HBF) customer satisfaction rating allows us to transform land into thriving spaces. We’re also proud that our culture sees everyone treated fairly and respectfully, with diversity and inclusion a top priority and reasonable adjustments provided during the application process. From memories and communities to worthwhile careers, we’re making Vistry.
Job Type: Permanent – Full Time
Location Detail: , ,