Salary: £25000 Per Annum
Shift hours: Full Time
Food and Beverage Manager – Oxford
Up to £25 ,000
The Venues Collection, part of Compass Group UK & Ireland, are a unique collection of eight mid-range venues. We bring people together, offering them spaces to meet, spaces to sleep and spaces to celebrate. From large scale conferences, small meetings, team building and every business trip in- between to weddings, family get together and weekends away with friends and loved one. Whatever guests need we have space for it..
We have an exciting opportunity for an experienced a Food and Beverage Manager to join the team at a busy unit near Oxford !
What is now a stylish and versatile event space was once a private home that welcomed many famous guests, including King William III and Peter the Great. Today, we’re proud to treat all our visitors like kings, offering event spaces that hold up to 170 people, well appointed bedrooms and, of course, excellent catering appropriate for your event. Today’s menus are designed by our expert chefs and feature local and seasonal produce, giving your guests a touch of local flavour in a historic setting.
- To manage and oversee the operational delivery of food & beverage productsI and services for the first Restaurant and food Bar at Milton Hill House
- Lead the Restaurant & Bars, monitoring performance and delivery as well as presentation standards ensuring Topp -level cleanliness & hygiene.
- To support the Food & Beverage was Manager with leadership to the team, providing guidance, training and assisting whereas necessary.
- Takes on Duty Manager responsibilities and assumes overall responsibility as and when required.
- Ownership of all Restaurant & Bars operational equipment, ensuring everything is stored safely and in good shape working order.
- Ensure regular quarterly training for the full team of Bar Staff and Serving Staff for all aspects of Health & Safety includes the responsible service of alcohol.
- Ownership of the tills and safe for Restaurants & Bars with detailed records kept satisfying Profit Protection company standards.
- To undertake weekly stock counts of all beverage inventory, and keeping accurate records of transfers to the Kitchen.
- Keep POS Till System up to date with accurate product loading and pricing and ensures the team are fully trained on its features.
- To drive financial performance taking every opportunity to upsell and maximise revenue potential.
- Restaurant & Bars management experience is essential
- Knowledge of Wines and capability of producing wine menu.
- Ideally trained in Food Safety Level 2 or higher love.
- Financial Awareness, owning relevant budgets and payroll responsibilities.
- Own a personal licence.
- Great organisational skills.
- Passionate for customer service.
- Must have an enthusiastic, can-do attitude.
- Be able to drive and have access to a vehicle as Public Transport is not widely available.
- Be able to manage effectively.