Business Performance Management and Decision Support
• Develop and establish processes for a smooth delivery of the global month-end close; lead in partnering with central budget owners to ensure that all marketing and visual merchandising accounts are accurately completed.
• Prepare and review management reports to ensure accuracy and presentation in line with business requirements (actuals, forecast, budget). Provide insightful commentary for stakeholders.
• Lead on improving the processing and integrity of financial data, re-designing processes to further streamline reporting and ways of working.
• Continuous critical review of ways of workings and processes to identify opportunities for improvements in process efficiencies and controls as the business grows, whilst ensuring resources are effectively allocated.
• Perform financial modelling and deliver analysis and insight to optimise strategic investments
Planning Budgeting & Forecasting
• Support business with budget control through timely reporting and good communication skills.
• Drive, coordinate, review and evaluate the development of central plans, budgets & forecasts (including tracking of R&O) ensuring the most profitable allocation of resources through financial insights & constructive challenge.
• Supports the continuous improvement of planning, budgeting and forecasting processes.
• Build a strong partnership with the business providing analysis, challenge and insight on commercial finance matters and strategies. Pro-actively address areas that may not have been previously considered.
• Maintain regular update meetings with key stakeholders to ensure existing costs and new developments are in line with budget, flagging budget risks and opportunities to Senior Manager as appropriate.
• Be a key support for the teams to drive effectiveness of investments across channels, markets and campaigns.
• Act as the interface with key finance stakeholders.