Shift hours: Full Time
Principle Purpose of the Role
- Principle purpose of the role is of a technical manager, monitoring and reporting on the delivery and performance of the Lifecycle Capital Works, M&E, Hard FM, Refurbishment and any other “Elective Works” Projects on sites in the south of England region. The individual is to work alongside the internal stakeholders and Contract Managers to ensure the appropriate management of delivery, compliance to H&S standards and any appropriate contract level KPI’s are met and exceeded.
- This is a senior role which relies on influencing and highly developed interpersonal skills to achieve results. The role requires excellent teamwork and relationship management skills. Forming strong links with the SPV Managers, SPV Project Team (IPSL), internal and external stakeholders, and site engineering teams will be essential.
- To enhance the customer experience and reputation by effectively managing the Project works carried out and provide a Principle Contractor role in instances where the SPV lead the project themselves.
- Wide ranging technical experience with a mechanical bias
- Experience in planning and scheduling complex maintenance projects to run efficiently
- Experienced in managing low value, high volume minor work projects
- Experienced in managing multiple projects, at different stages of development across range of disciplines and establishments
- Experienced in undertaking quality assurance of project works
- Recognised Project or Programme Management qualification (e.g. MSP; PRINCE2; APM) desirable
- Attention to detail – understanding technical data/engineering reports
- Working knowledge of statutory compliance and adherence to safety processes
- Up to date knowledge of relevant legislation including Health and Safety (including CDM) building regulations, planning and building standards
- Considerable knowledge of the built environment
- Computer literate – MS Excel/Word etc
- Ability to problem solve and fault find
- NEBOSH Certificate or Diploma in Health & Safety or willing to work towards