Salary: £22000 per annum
Shift hours: Full Time
Monday – Friday role
Are you looking for a rewarding and career enhancing role?
We have the position for you!
We currently have a fantastic opportunity for a Facilities Manager to work over two of our ESS prestigious contracts at Bassingbourn and Henlow.
As one of our Facilities Managers you will lead and develop a team exceptional soft facilities service, the role also involves enhancing the customer experience by effectively managing the cleaning team, equipment, resources and third-party suppliers ensuring the cleaning/FM operation is in accordance with the client service level agreement and company standards & procedures.
Could you bring your spark to Defence? Here’s what you need to know before applying:
Your key responsibilities will include:
- Promoting a safety culture and ensure the cleaning team are aware of and operate in accordance with company and client Health & Safety procedures
- To manage the cleaning labour, equipment & resources budget
- To ensure the cleaning operation continually improves
- To ensure the Cleaning team are engaged and managed effectively
- To ensure the delivery and quality of the cleaning operation is in accordance with the client service level agreement and company procedures
- To manage any third-party suppliers or contractors as required ensuring they meet or exceed the agreed service level agreements
- Knowledge of working in a management role within the soft FM service industry
- You will have the ability to display a real passion for food and customer service and be financially and commercially astute.
- Good Communication skills – both written and verbal.
- Good computer skills
- Interpersonal, administrative, and organisational skills
- A ‘Can do’ attitude
- Eye for detail
- Excellent leadership skills
We ensure you’re rewarded for all your hard work, which is why we offer a comprehensive benefits package which includes but is not limited to:
- Exclusive travel discounts with TUI, Expedia, Booking.com and many more
- Save money on your food shop with discounts on Tesco, Sainsbury’s, Morrisons and many more
- Up to 44% off cinema tickets to enjoy your favourite blockbuster
- Regular emails filled with the best discounts and savings available
- Receive Wow Points every time you spend and use them on a wide range of brands
- Un-wind with us with free wellness, mindfulness and exercise classes
- You can share all discounts and offers with your friends and families
- Contributory pension scheme
- Grow your career with our Career Pathways programme
Part of Compass Group UK&I, ESS is the Defence, Government, and Energy services sector of Compass Group UK & Ireland. We support 250+ UK military establishments, high profile police, secure environments and government sites, along with a range of onshore and offshore facilities including platforms, drilling rigs, floatels and offices for the energy sector. We know that a friendly face makes all the difference, so we look for people who are passionate about delivering excellent customer service, at all levels, to join our teams.
Job Reference: com/2006/96053001/52491468/BU
Compass Group UK&I is an equal opportunities employer, committed to cultivating diverse and inclusive environments for every employee.