Salary: £8.50 – £10.00
Shift hours: Full Time
We currently have an opportunity for a Facilities & Helpdesk Assistant to join our team. This is a great opportunity for a customer focused individual to join a world leading food and facilities management company, which can offer unrivalled opportunities for career progression.
- Receive and log tracked deliveries clearly on a form and perform security checks when necessary.
- Involves operating an X-Ray scanner – training will be provided.
- Sort and distribute newspapers to various departments.
- Process internal mail accurately for distribution within the main site and other sites/assets.
- Carry out scheduled mail runs every day around the main site.
- Process mail for offshore assets, perform security checks and maintain clear and accurate logs of mail sent.
- Contact personnel to collect tracked mail and packages in a timely manner.
- Process outgoing mail in a timely and accurate manner. This involves:
- Operating a franking machine.
- Record outgoing tracked mail written in a clear and accurate manner.
- Distribute paper stock to photocopiers around the sites when required.
- Provide holiday cover for facilities personnel when required. Training will be provided.
- Managing helpdesk requests / inbox.
- Logging jobs & requests on the system.
- Booking meeting rooms.
- Assist with any other duties as required / requested by Line Manager
- Comply with all Sodexo Company policies/procedures and client site rules and regulations
- Participate in any necessary training and team meetings as required to complete job responsibilities to the Company and client’s standards
- Polite with good communication skills, both verbal and written.
- Strong IT skills, competent with all Microsoft packages (Outlook, PowerPoint, Word, Excel)
- Operating a printer/laminator, training will be provided.
- A conscientious approach to safety.
- The job will involve lifting heavy packages (up to 25kg).
- Ability to work as an integral part of a team and on own initiative
- Flexible approach
Location: Westhill, Scotland