Location: Heathrow Airside Road Tunnel, Hounslow, TW6
Salary: Up to £60,000 (Annual.)
Heathrow Based and some Gatwick Travel
Up to 60k
As the Executive Chef your primary responsibility is to lead the BA Lounge Head Chef team in delivering the client's culinary vision across all tiers of the prestigious, high volume, fast-paced multi-site BA Lounge estate. Working in close collaboration with the Executive Chef for Travel and the wider BaxterStorey culinary development team, you will identify, develop, and implement original and innovative food and beverage offerings to enhance the Lounge experience, supporting BA's drive to be the best in class among airline Lounges
WHAT WILL KEEP YOU BUSY:
- Lead the Head Chef team across the BA Lounge estate to successfully deliver the client-approved food and beverage propositions within the agreed budget.
- Support the Head Chef team in developing and managing their brigades to ensure consistency and efficiency in all aspects of the food and beverage offer and its execution.
- Monitor and manage costs and waste consistently, employing robust product rotation and stock take practices within kitchens and BOH areas.
- Review monthly food and beverage Lounge Profit and Loss (P&L) statements and communicate the results to the team.
- Review Health and Safety and Food Safety standards and internal and external audit scores regularly.
- Coach and mentor brigade members to foster talent growth organically within the BA Lounge estate, with the support of the Executive Chef and BaxterStorey Chefs' Academy.
- Utilise your experience in creating original and innovative menus within the agreed budget to support the Executive Chef and Internal Supply Chain Manager in developing new menu rotations for client approval.
- Confidently present to key stakeholders and support the preparation and execution of internal and client food development and tasting sessions.
- In the absence of the Executive Chef, act as the key point of resolution for all BA Lounge food and beverage queries and requests.
- Strive to consistently exceed guest expectations, creating memorable and 'Instagram-able' moments in the food and beverage guest experience.
- Foster a guest-focused, approachable, and highly responsive approach among the Head Chef team and its brigade at all times.
- Collaborate with the Executive Chef and Internal Supply Chain Manager to maximize the food and beverage offer through effective purchasing from nominated and potential new suppliers.
- Ensure that all food preparation and service standards are achieved within the Lounge food and beverage budget.
- Support the Head Chef team in completing relevant weekly financial administration accurately and on time.
- Ensure that all kitchens and BOH areas meet statutory and BaxterStorey requirements.
- Promote environment-improving initiatives as appropriate within the business.
- Salary – £60,000 per annum
- 28 Days holiday inclusive of bank holidays
- Bespoke training and development
- Discounts available from HAPI app, from high street shops to holidays and cinemas
- Multi site & Volume Experience
Employment Type: permanent, Full-time