We are looking for an experienced Events Manager who has worked either brand or agency side on the delivery of innovative and disruptive live events. You will manage key stakeholders internally and externally in a collaborative way. Being able to run a project from ideation to reconciliation is key – consumer events, retailer shows, and ingenious brand and press moments are your heartland. Staying calm under pressure and working with a number of teams, as well as juggling multiple projects is key.
- Working with internal and external agencies, making key decisions with other stakeholders, ensuring all activations are integrated and omni-channel.
- Production agency management and ensuring brand guidelines are fully embedded.
- Liaising with the broader marketing, PR and sales teams to support in the delivery of a wider events strategy.
- Be the project lead across all brand and consumer events, delivering an immersive experience for attendees and hitting required goals from internal stakeholders.
- Support and service the PR and Influencer teams with the creative conception, development and implementation of events, stunts, and influencer events, meeting their project objectives and KPIs.
- Service internal departments including Product Marketing, Digital, E-Tailers and National Accounts to manage event development and implementation to meet their individual objectives and KPIs.
- Research opportunities for the brand and monitor activities of competitors
- Communicating to and inspiring the wider business on brand activations and sharing results.
- At least 5 years’ experience in a similar role, with experience in a fast-paced environment.
- Interest or experience in Beauty.
- Proven innovation and creativity in events management.
- Excellent team player with a proactive, can-do attitude.
- Exceptional organisational, work-load prioritisation and time management skills – with great attention to detail.
- Strong planning and project management experience (essential).
- Experience working with external suppliers and service providers.
- Ability to work on a number of tasks simultaneously and to deadlines.
- Self-motivated and pro-active.
- Good negotiating skills.
- Initiative to problem-solve.
Job Type: Permanent Full-Time
Location Detail: 19 shorts gardens, London, London, WC2H 9AW