Location: Ave Maria Lane, London, EC4M 8BU
Stationers' Hall is a Grade I listed building, close to St Paul's Cathedral. It is one of the few ancient Livery Halls remaining in the City of London. Completed in 1673 after the Great Fire of London, the Hall's suite of magnificent, inter-linking rooms as well as the secluded garden, make it one of the most sought after venues in the City for corporate events and Private Functions.
Searcys is steeped in rich heritage and is passionate about its people, therefore offers industry leading benefits which include:
As a Chef de Partie you will receive the following industry leading benefits:
- 50% discount across Searcys venues
- Enrolment into the Searcys pension scheme
- Up to 38 days annual leave (dependant on job role)
- Access to everyday discounts and communication portal
- Employee assistance programme
- Enrolment into Searcys Champagne School
- Meals provided on shift when working within one of our venue
- Annual celebration event
- Cycle to work scheme
- Your birthday off to celebrate in style
- A day off to volunteer / give back to the charity of your choice
- Culinary development programme
- Chef incentive days
- Chef Whites and shoes provided
As a Chef de Partie at Stationers Hall, you will have the chance to create the finest quality dishes and deliver high end culinary experiences for our clients and guests. You will be based in the main kitchen amongst the brigade of chefs.
Job Type: Part Time
Hourly Rate: £15.00 – £17.00ph
- To provide food to a consistent high standard, including assisting senior chefs with functions within the different event spaces.
- To work alongside the Sous Chefs to ensure quality control and the smooth running of the section.
- To be confident to work across multiple different areas and venues.
- To be responsible to manage stock levels of the specific section, including ordering and waste control.
- To ensure all Health, Hygiene and Safety requirements are being adhered to.
- To be confident to interact with key Heads of Department and established guests.
- Previous production and event work.
- Level 2 Food Hygiene Certificate.
- Excellent communication skills.
- Takes the initiative, but also has ability to follow instructions and demonstration.
- Proven excellent record keeping.
- To be able to work under pressure.
- To have a positive and cooperative attitude.