Employment Vetting and Screening Manager
The driving force for our safeguarding delivery
This is great opportunity for Employment Vetting and Screening Manager to run a demanding and fast-paced safeguarding operation to ensure compliance across our business. As Employment Vetting and Screening Manager you will lead and manage a Screening Team that delivers an excellent service, meeting company and client vetting and compliance criteria.
The role of Employment Vetting and Screening Manager, sits within our HR Function, and offers the successful candidate the opportunity to progress their career and gain extensive experience within a thriving Employee Owned business and commercial environment.
As Employment Vetting and Screening Manager you’ll be:
- Leading, motivating, developing, and engaging the Vetting and DBS team to uphold professional standards and enable a high performing team.
- Ensuring all vetting profiles (for each client) are accurate, and compliantly delivered.
- Ensuring all vetting process and management systems (PASS, Accurate, SDP, DBS Services, Experian, Templa), comply with changes and updates.
- Identifying and prioritising high risk clients vetting cases, and results
- Maximising and developing systems and technology, with the HR systems and Data Manager, to improve efficiencies.
- Overseeing relationships between the compliance teams and all stakeholders
- Attending client meetings as required.
- The Vetting contact point and Manager for any Key Account that requires a higher level of support.
- Reporting on a monthly basis, all activity and key data, with critical review focussing on opportunities, successes and addressing challenges.
As Employment Vetting and Screening Manager you’ll have:
- Experience of managing people in the delivery of quality work to demanding deadlines.
- A confident, proactive individual who enjoys working in a complex environment
- Competent in the use of technology – Excel and PowerBI
- Thorough understanding of policing procedures and terminology.
- Experience of communicating at a senior level with both internal and external stakeholders
- Experience of conducting research, validating and corroborating evidence.
- Experience of delivering timely and accurate management information
- Experience in the review and updating of relevant company policies
- Have a full understanding of the legislation covering Disclosure and Baring Checks, including eligibility on levels of check that are able to be completed and referrals.
What we offer you
The opportunity to be part of one of the fastest growing specialist FM providers in the UK. This means that as our teams continue to grow, so can you.
Churchill’s culture is built around living and breathing our values of doing the right thing, putting people first and always seeking better. Simply put we have a strong moral compass, we invest heavily in genuinely being an employer of choice and creating an equal, diverse and caring place to be, as well as never standing still and always challenging ourselves to find a better way of doing things.
We’ve become employee-owned to empower our teams to share our goals and shape the future of Churchill and our specialist businesses as becoming employee owned really means we can all be safe in the knowledge that every decision the business takes will be to positively affect our customers and employees.
The good stuff
- We are employee-owned, making you a beneficiary of our future success
- Flexible working options that suit you
- Two paid volunteering days annually – from beach cleans to supporting your local community. You choose…
- Apprenticeship opportunities in many disciplines, for any stage of your career
- More than 250 perks and hundreds of exclusive deals and discounts
- Lots of training and development programmes to grow and progress your career
- Our Mosaic committee leading the change on all things Wellbeing, Diversity & Inclusion at Churchill
- All year-round recognition and annual awards programme to thank our shining stars
- Access to our WellMe wellbeing hub and a network of Mental Health First Aiders
Our commitment to Diversity, Equity and Inclusion
Churchill is an inclusive, equal opportunity employer and seeks to attract, develop and retain the best people from the widest possible talent pool. We’re committed to ensuring that all candidates are treated fairly, and with respect and dignity throughout our recruitment process.
Please let us know if there are any adjustments we can make to support you during our recruitment process. We’re happy to help and will make suggestions if you’re unsure about what is available.
Start Date: ASAP
Job Tenure: Permanent Full Time