- Debrief all drivers returning to the depot.
- Ensure compliance of all delivery paperwork is signed, present and correct to avoid POD queries and financial losses to the business
- Complete and send the end of shift report each evening.
- Complete driver debrief database and send to relevant people (ongoing throughout the day)
- Check all returned invoices for signatures and completeness
- Visual confirmation of returned stock against drivers discrepancy sheet.
- Liaise with transport regarding failed drops returning to depot
- Feeding back to drivers on Early/Late delivery and non compliance
- General Transport administration as an when required including, supporting on Early/Late delivery reporting processes, PDA compliance, PCN’s – Future
- Ensuring driver compliance in returning paperwork i.e., all invoices signed credits reported and failed or late deliveries managed accordingly.
- Daily driver debriefs, provide and communicate to the drivers. Liaise with transport and Inbound Logistics.
- Communicating with drivers as part of debrief.
- Completing end of day report.
Specific hours of work are:
Wednesday to Friday, 10:00am – 18:30pm; Saturday 08:00am to 16:30pm
Potential to rotate weekly with second shift Tuesday to Friday, 10:00am – 18:30pm.
May include working Bank/Public holidays on rota basis
We look forward to you joining the BEST team!
Shift Hours: 32 hrs per week (4 out of 7)