As a Driver Assistant, you will be ensuring our customers get the best impression of our organisation. You are the ‘face’ of our business and will assist LGV Drivers in providing a first class delivery service to Logistics customers, ensuring that company standards and procedures are met.
- Assist driver at all times with unloading of stock to store and loading of equipment
- Ensuring that you have the correct paperwork and client outlet keys before leaving the depot,
- Checking off products against the relevant invoices as you help to unload
- Ensure the safety and security of the delivery point, company property and goods at all times
- Maintaining a high level of trust and loyalty between the Company and its clients.
This is a demanding, but rewarding, role involving manual handling and travelling.
This is a 48 hour contract which can include working 4 or 5 days per week (depending on working day and shift pattern) and will include weekend and public holiday working. On occasions it may be necessary to assist in the loading of vehicles.
The salary is £26,207 per annum including allowances.
Shift Hours: 48 hrs per week ()