Salary: £11-£13ph + Increased overtime rates
As a dock side Loading Shovel Operative, you will develop a solid foundation of knowledge and expertise of what it takes to be at the forefront of recycling and sustainability, and you will be supported with training along the way.
- Unloading, loading, processing and transporting various materials on site.
- Loading Shovel experience essential, FLT would be an advantage.
- Thoroughly grading and weighing incoming materials to ensure quality is maintained.
- Assisting customers and clients who come to the depot.
- Safely operating and be willing to learn the operation of various items of plant on site.
- Conducting regular checks on machinery and work areas, reporting any problems.
- Monitoring all visiting suppliers – including PPE compliance.
- Assisting depot management as required.
- Can you work safely and effectively in a large industrial environment?
- Are you comfortable working outside?
- Can you work Saturdays mornings?
- Can you travel to and from the depot without difficulty?
Hours per week: 45