Card Factory is the UK’s leading specialist retailer of greeting cards, dressings, and gifts. In 2020 we launch our exciting 5-year business strategy including our vision of becoming an Omni-channel retailer, enabling our customers to shop online, on the move through our apps, or collect in-store. This strategy sees a significant investment in our Digital team and the technology to enables our customer ambition. We are looking for talent across digital marketing, digital trading, UX, Design, Data, and Insight, digital development, and change. If you are passionate about all aspects of digital, looking for a new challenge, and build an exciting experience for our customers, now is the time to join the Card Factory family.
We have a fantastic new Senior Digital UX & Design Manager role in our new digital experience team. You will champion the full end-to-end digital process of creating an exceptional, unified design, UI, and UX for our customers, promoting both the brand and its strong design aesthetic and strategies across online, digital, mobile, and App. You will collaboratively work closely with our content, trading, marketing, and development teams, to ensure a seamless journey, customer experience, and conversion.
- This role will see you apply your UX and design skills to create digital experiences that are simple, engaging, achieve business goals and meet user needs
- Learn about our customers and their behaviors using all available insight from web analytic, A/B testing tools, competitor analysis, surveys, and direct customer feedback
- A delivery actionable insight that help define the right digital experience for the Card Factory customer
- Take these insights to build journey flows, wireframes, interactive designs concepts, rapid prototypes, site structure, and design documents in order to effectively communicate your solutions to users and the business
- Presenting and justifying UX solutions and design to business stakeholders, taking appropriate feedback and actions
- Work with and consult with development, trading and IT teams from discovery, through build and testing phases
- Proven experience of working across both web and mobile
- Confident and experienced user of specialist tools such as Axure, InVision, and Adobe product suite for creating UX assets and Google Analytics and MVT tools.
- Act as the custodian of user experience and website structure (IA/sitemaps)
Problem solver, design thinking and user-centric mindset
Strong digital experience (Design, UX & UI experience) from concept to delivery
Experience in developing/enhancing journeys across web, mobile, and app
Created, mentored, and lead a team of UI / UX designers
Good judgement and confident decision-maker
Strong communicator; selling an idea, internally and externally
Resilient and organised
Sense of humour
Salary Details: Competitive salary and benefits package
Location: Century House Brunel Road Wakefield 41 Industrial Estate
Job Reference: cardfac/TP/579596/9032