Salary: £9.50 – £9.50
Shift hours: Part Time
We currently have an opportunity for a Day Cleaner to join our team. This is a great opportunity for a customer focused individual to join a world leading food and facilities management company, which can offer unrivalled opportunities for career progression.
- Responsible for all basic cleaning in and around designated facility areas (dusting, sweeping, vacuuming, mopping etc.)
- Clean restrooms, including restocking dispensers, emptying bins, cleaning and sanitizing fixtures, cleaning mirrors, spot cleaning partition doors and walls, sweeping and mopping tile floors, and cleaning toilets and urinals.
- Clean floors – vacuuming & mopping
- Clean meeting rooms & office areas
- Set up, stocks, and maintain cleaning equipment and supplies.
- Monitor and maintain sanitation and organization of assigned areas.
- Transport dirty towels to correct area to be cleaned and restocks areas with clean towels.
- Occasionally, carry out deep cleaning and detailed cleaning tasks as required.
- Notify management of deficiencies or repairs required
- Cooperate with the rest of the staff
- Cover in other areas during periods of holidays and sickness when requested by the Line Manager
- Perform additional duties as needed.
- Comply with all Company and Client policies and procedures
- Follow health and safety regulations
- Previous experience in cleaning industry – ideal
- Knowledge of cleaning chemicals, supplies and COSHH – ideal
- Safety awareness
- Good interpersonal skills
- Flexible approach
- Team player
Location: Hatton, England