Salary: £24,000pa + excellent benefits package
Shift hours: Full Time
We are currently recruiting for 2 experienced Maximo Administrators. These opportunities are based in Manchester within our Healthcare Hard Services . The purpose of these roles is to co-ordinate and be responsible for the quality and accuracy of information held. Essentially it involves stripping, correcting and adding data accurately so a keen eye for detail is crucial.
What we seek are people with proven data management and administrative skills (ideally Maximo); we need you to have excellent experience with spreadsheets and data manipulation. You will be proactive and a great communicator as you will work alongside other departments. This work will involve working with very large amounts of data and large spreadsheets so Excel skills are essential along with attention to detail.
Sodexo Healthcare is a leading provider of services to the NHS and private healthcare organisations in England. We provide quality of life services that improve patient and staff experience, raise standards and deliver financial benefits to our clients. We help to enhance the patient environment (including patient dining, cleaning/housekeeping, retail services), provide clinical support (equipment sterilisation) and manage technical estates teams (estates management, asset management, land maintenance and energy management).
- Handling all the data required to set up and operate Maximo at contract level.
- Validating the data to be uploaded contractually and operationally
- Understanding the dimensional nature of the site and its physical assets
- Collate historic asset data from a variety of sources into a common format
- Receive and quality assure the required asset data sets and transfer to the maximo deployment templates in line with standard validation criteria.
- Review the datasets against agreed template requirements and self-validate
- Update and populate datasets into the MAXIMO system
- Measure progress and provide status reports
- Setup and use of mobile devices to collect and process asset information
- Setup and use of Active-Plan tools to determine Asset Management requirements
▪ Organised, logical with excellent communication skills
▪ Proficient in MS Excel
▪ Experience of business systems & preferably Maximo
▪ Understanding of technical services delivery and facilities management
▪ Understanding of the technical services requirements within a Healthcare environment
▪ Technical knowledge of property assets and their maintenance requirements
▪ Attention to detail, quality driven approach
▪ Work on own initiative and manage own time
▪ Working individually or part of a wider team
▪ Ability to deal with a high degree of pressure and to tight deadlines
Location: Manchester University NHS Foundation Trust, Manchester,, England