Salary: £9.6 per hour
Shift hours: Part Time
Customer Service Assistant – Cleaning Operative
Monday – Friday only
We are recruiting for a Cleaner to join our cleaning and facilities team.
As a Cleaning Operative, you’ll be instrumental in creating a welcoming, hygienic environment, which will help to deliver exceptional results for our clients. As one of our dedicated Cleaners, you will be responsible to provide a clean, comfortable and safe environment that helps shape those vital first impressions and speaks volumes about the organisation. It’s not just for those who visit a premise, but for the people working in them too.
- Working alongside our cleaning and facilities teams to keep environments safe and hygienic for every client and customer
- Dusting, sweeping, polishing, mopping, and vacuuming designated areas to a high standard
- Ensuring surface areas, floors, windows, and other touchpoints are sanitised regularly
- Performing additional cleaning duties as and when required, such as mopping up spillages quickly and efficiently
- Emptying and disposing of bin waste
Monitoring and re-stocking cleaning supplies. Previous experience as Cleaner is not mandatory as full training on all aspects of the role would be provided. If you got the previous experience that would be an added advantage, but don’t let it put you off from applying to join our team- what matters to us is can-do attitude and willingness to learn.
Our ideal Customer Service Assistant will be:
- A good communicator, able to confidently liaise with customers and colleagues
- Self-motivated and able to work unsupervised.
- Committed to high levels of customer care
- Able to undertake a range of manual cleaning duties
- An enthusiastic individual with a passion for working in a catering environment
- Positive and take pride in their work