We have a fantastic opportunity for a technical client support professional to join our IRIS Financials (formerly PS Financials) Customer Support Team. This role is important as you'll be part of a dedicated customer support team at IRIS, working directly with our customers and representing IRIS by building key relationships, maintaining customer satisfaction and ensuring their loyalty by giving the best experience possible.
This role requires an outstanding level of support and a high standard of professionalism at all times, as our customers are the backbone of the IRIS brand, and we wouldn’t be where we are without them!
What will you be doing?
As a 3rd Line Customer Support Analyst, you'll be responsible for the following:
- Answering incoming cases from customers requiring technical support on our products
- Creating support tickets in our CRM system recording all relevant information to aid investigation/resolution
- Investigating and resolving queries by using FAQ’s, knowledge base and own investigative skills
- Meeting call/case quality standards as set out in departmental guidelines
- Achieving and where possible exceeding team and personal Net Promoter Score targets
- Achieving personal and departmental performance targets set out for 3rd Line Customer Support Analysts.
- Completing all mandatory training (current data protection modules)
- Supporting and resolving escalations from 1st and 2nd Line Support Analysts
- Actively suggesting knowledge base content based on incoming cases
- Consistently building product knowledge by challenging yourself to learn new skills
- Promoting the IRIS brand in a friendly, professional manner.
What are we looking for?
We're looking for someone with the following skills and experience:
- Experience working in a software/technical helpdesk 2nd/3rd Line support position
- SQL knowledge and understanding of SQL databases, including the ability to write SQL scripts, SQL Stored Procedures and SQL Server Reporting Services (SRSS)
- Knowledge of Microsoft Reporting Services
- Confident dealing with regular phone calls with customers to investigate and resolve technical issues
- Excellent customer service skills
- Strong communicator (written and verbal) with an assured, calm and concise telephone manner
- Excellent organisation and administration skills
- Ability to work as part of a team and on own initiative
- Attention to detail
- Basic network understanding
- Familiarity with Microsoft Office/Active Directory
- AAT Level 3 qualification or knowledge of Accounting practices (desirable).
- We occasionally close vacancies early in the event that we receive a high volume of applications. Therefore we recommend you apply as soon as possible.
Salary: Competitive plus bonus
Location: UK Remote