In a Nutshell…
We have a fantastic opportunity for a Customer Service Coordinator to join our team within Countryside Partnerships Home Counties North, at our office in Broxbourne, Hertfordshire. As our Customer Service Coordinator, you will be responsible for providing a first-class level of customer service through assisting customers. You will be working within a small team, assisting with the rectification of defects whilst properties are within the warranty period. You will ensure all calls received into the department are answered professionally and courteously and logged accordingly. Liaise between sub-contractors, sites, and clients to ensure requests are undertaken and completed and to provide administration support for the department.
We are pleased to say, this role can accommodate agile working arrangements.
Let’s cut to the chase, what’s in it for you…
- Competitive basic salary and annual bonus
- Agile working possible (dependent on role)
- Up to 33 days annual leave plus bank holidays
- Private Healthcare and Dental Insurance
- Competitive contributory pension scheme
- Life assurance – 4 x your annual salary
- Share incentive schemes
- Employee rewards portal with many more benefits…
In return, what we would like from you…
- Behave in line with our company values – Integrity, Caring and Quality
- Experience of working within a customer focused role.
- Experience of working within the housing industry is essential.
- Ability to generate professional correspondence unaided.
- An enthusiastic individual with the ability to work on their own initiative with strong administrative and organisation skills.
- Attention to detail.
- A commitment to work as required to meet the needs of the business.
- Good working knowledge of excel work and outlook.
- Good working knowledge of COINS & Keys.
- Working knowledge of Customer Services Database (Clixifx) and Microsoft Office preferred.
- Excellent communication skills at all levels with a proven track record of using trouble shooting and problem-solving skills.
- Assertive and tenacious, able to influence others and resilient to deal with disgruntled customers. Ability to make proactive recommendations.
- Ability to multitask and work under pressure.
- Team player and supportive of colleagues.
- Willing to work extra to meet deadlines as and when the business needs require it
More about the Customer Service Coordinator role…
- First point of contact for all complaints and NHBC claims.
- Co-ordinate the receipt and rectification of remedial work following legal completion/ handover.
- Manage Customer Service operative’s diary on a day-to-day basis.
- Work directly with Customer Services Manager to assist management of large-scale works.
- Consistently and accurately communicate with both customers and sub-contractors alike through to completion of remedial work to the complete satisfaction of the customer.
- Produce accurate and timely job sheets for sub-contractors.
- Chase sub-contractors as appropriate to ensure target dates are met.
- Maintain accurate records of all actions via the IT systems in place.
- Ensure all records are made available for a contra-charge process to be followed.
- To assist the BU in achieving 5* Builder status.
- Continue to look at ways to improve the service and implement best practice.
Finally, let’s tell you a bit more about us…
At Vistry Group, we build more than homes. We develop sustainable communities across all sectors of the UK housing market through our leading housing brands Bovis Homes, Linden Homes and Countryside Homes. Delivered through Vistry Housebuilding, Countryside Partnerships and Vistry Works with the support of Vistry Services, our values of integrity, caring, and quality continue to shape all we do.
We’re proud that our UK Green Building Council membership, 2021 Large Housebuilder of the Year award and status as a UK top-five housebuilder with a five-star House Builders Federation (HBF) customer satisfaction rating allows us to transform land into thriving spaces. We’re also proud that our culture sees everyone treated fairly and respectfully, with diversity and inclusion a top priority and reasonable adjustments provided during the application process. From memories and communities to worthwhile careers, we’re making Vistry.
Job Type: Permanent – Full Time
Location Detail: Turnford Place,Great Cambridge Road, Broxbourne, EN10 6NH