Salary: Salary dependant on experience
Are you looking to have a sustainable career? Whilst truly making the world better, fairer and greener for the next generation. This role would ideally suit someone who has worked in tool or construction supplies; you would deal with the general public and local businesses to build rapport for repeat business.
We are looking for a Trade Counter Customer Service Assistant to help provide a high level of service with the support of the weighing, grading and separating of materials as they are purchased from our customers and ready to recycle.
This is an opportunity for the right candidate to join at an exciting time and grow their experience within a structured, supported, and innovative department.
This role has a variety of responsibilities to keep you busy throughout the day.
- Managing all vehicles entering and exiting the branch by weighing their load and recording data accurately and processing delivery notes
- Liaising with customers and acting as the first point of contact whilst maintaining effective relationships
- Working with the hands free radio and CCTV
- To ensure the weight of all goods received at the depot are verified, together with the appropriate metal grade
- You will be operating an FLT (Training will be provided)
You’re the kind of person who always likes to learn new things and always looking to do better with a great attitude to work. Your passion for providing excellent customer service will be second to none.
You will have excellent communication skills and you enjoy working in a fast pace environment.
Hours per week: