Salary: Competitive plus benefits
At Tarmac, ‘who you are’ matters. We want to get to know you. If you share our values and are proud of a job well done, collaborative in working well with others and ambitious to make things better, then have a read of what we have on offer.
We are currently looking for a Customer Service Supervisor and Sales to lead our friendly customer service team in Hendy, South Wales. Here at Tarmac, we are working hard to create a dynamic and inclusive environment and it’s important that our people come from a variety of different backgrounds.
Reporting directly to Customer Service Manager, you will be responsible for managing the Internal Sales, Orders and BA team for the Colchester. This includes receipt of customer sales enquiries through to invoice. Accurate input of all enquiries into our system as well as monitoring the progress of all deliveries. This role will also entail working closely with the Planning Supervisor to ensure customers are kept informed at all times allowing us to plan our fleet to meet relevant commercial demands.
Other duties will include;
- Lead on site Health and Safety policy and procedures at all times
- Liaise with customers regarding invoice queries
- Develop the team through coaching & training
The ideal candidate should be able to demonstrate previous work experience in both commercial and customer service roles gained within a fast-paced environment.
- Experience managing a dynamic team
- Strong Commercial acumen
- Ability to work under pressure
- Customer Interface skills, dealing with stakeholders of varying seniority levels both internally and externally
- Team Player
- Effective communication skills both oral and written
Location: Pontyclun, Mid Glamorgan, Wales
Job Reference: tarmac/TP/115/1712