Job Title: Customer Service Advisor – Call Centre
Customer Service Advisor – Call Centre
Part-time (18.5 – 22.5hrs/pw)
Shifts will fall in the following window – Weekdays (4pm – 11pm) and weekends (6am – 11pm)
Salary – circa £22,000 (pro-rata)
Location: Enterprise House, Lincoln
We are looking for people to be the front-line voice dealing with a wide range of telephone calls in our call centres. You’ll be taking inbound calls and, on occasion, making outbound calls. Customers are at the heart of our business; we need a dedicated and personable team to manage our 7,000 daily calls across our Customer Service departments.
Life in our call centres is very rewarding, upbeat, and energetic and you’ll be surrounded by supportive mentors and team leaders who love what they do!
You don’t need to have worked in a call centre before, you just need:
· Excellent communication skills
· A high degree of empathy to customer needs and circumstances
· To be confident and passionate about customer service
· To have resilience in dealing with difficult calls
· Ability to work to targets and deadlines
· The ability to use IT systems
· Adaptability and a willingness to learn
Full training and mentoring package
· Fully paid classroom-based training, alongside a cohort of fellow new agents, with our dedicated training team
· A further rigorous mentoring programme with experienced agents
· Ongoing support from Team Leaders and colleagues
3 week full-time training timetable
Training will be conducted on a full-time basis. You must be available to attend all of:
– w/c 30th October 8.30am – 4.40pm
– w/c 6th November 4pm – 9pm
– w/c 13th November 4pm – 9pm
In addition, candidates must be available to attend most of the following hours:
– w/c 6th November 12pm – 4pm
– w/c 13th November 12pm – 4pm
Following the three weeks of training, you will commence part-time hours.
Where will I work?
Our offices are based in central Lincoln, a 5-10 minute walk from the railway station. Once you have passed probation, hybrid home and office working can be arranged.
What hours will I work?
We are looking for people who are available to work a selection of shifts throughout the following window; weekdays 4pm – 11pm and weekends 6am – 11pm. Bank holiday working will also be required.
We will work with the successful candidates to arrange a working schedule which fits into your lifestyle, around these times.
Why choose Anglian Water
Anglian Water are an award-winning organisation, with almost 5,000 employees and over 6 million customers. We’re proud to have been voted as the best place to work in the UK and to be winners of the prestigious Utility of the Year award. We have recently won the Diversity & Inclusion Initiative of the Year award for our Strength in Diversity initiative, at the 2023 Water Industry Awards.
We are passionate and committed to the learning and development of our people, making sure they have the right skills and knowledge to be successful and to help achieve their potential.
As a valued employee, you’ll be entitled to:
· Virtual and telephone GP service
· Private healthcare and annual flu jab
· Employee Assistance Programme – 24/7 help with work, personal or family issues
· Casual dress code
· Opportunity for hybrid working, once probation period has been successfully completed
· Yearly bonus scheme
· Flexible benefits to support your wellbeing and lifestyle, such as; gym and health club membership schemes; cycle to work; Tastecard; shopping discounts; dental schemes and more!
Find out more about us at: anglianwatercareers.co.uk
Our customers come from a wide range of backgrounds, and we think our workplace should reflect that. We are committed to making sure all our colleagues feel they belong and are supported to succeed. We have an active Inclusion Community which is a place for anyone interested in diversity and inclusion to connect. We encourage all our employees to get involved in our Inclusion Community, which celebrates our different backgrounds and experiences. The more our workplace reflects our customers, the better service we can provide for them.
Start date: 30.10.23
Closing date: 01.10.2023
If you require this advert in a more accessible format, or you have any questions, please don’t hesitate to get in touch with our team at ContactCentreRecruit@anglianwater.co.uk