We have a fantastic opportunity for an experienced Customer Relations Specialist to join our Service Improvement team.
This role is important as you’ll be responsible for the end-to-end management of customer queries/complaints. You’ll serve as the final point of resolution for our customers and actively collaborate with different departments to ensure cases are resolved promptly and in alignment with our agreed service level targets.
What will you be doing?
As a Customer Resolution Executive in this team, your responsibilities will be as follows:
- Taking ownership in handling customer queries and complaints, allocating cases to the correct owners where necessary and resolving these in a timely manner for our customers
- Keeping the customer informed by providing them with regular updates until the case has been resolved to the satisfaction of the customer
- Chairing customer-facing calls, producing meeting minutes whilst ensuring all written and verbal communication is carried out as per our Service Framework
- Attending internal calls with stakeholders to drive resolutions for our customers, ensuring teams deliver on the actions agreed
- Delivering consistently, using standard operating procedures and adhering to levels of approval
- Sharing best practice by maintaining an updated contact database within IRIS, facilitating clear identification of the individuals available to assist with specific queries
- Identifying recurring issues and working with the Service Improvement team to identify root causes, whilst giving suggestions on how we can continually improve our customer service.
What are we looking for?
We're looking for someone with the following skills, competencies and experience:
- Experience working in position managing customer enquiries, concerns and complaints to ensure a positive customer experience, e.g., complaint handing/conflict resolution
- Proficient using Microsoft Office, e.g., Word, Excel, PowerPoint, etc.
- Customer-centric mindset with a focus on ensuring customer satisfaction
- Ability to listen to customers, understand their concerns and ask questions to gather information
- Patience and empathy to understand customer perspectives
- Excellent organizational and problem-solving skills
- Strong communication skills, both written and verbal
- Strong attention to detail
- Relationship-building/collaborative working with both internal and external stakeholders
- Ability to multitask, work under pressure and meet deadlines.
- We occasionally close vacancies early in the event that we receive a high volume of applications. Therefore we recommend you apply as soon as possible.
Salary: Competitive plus bonus