Shift hours: Full Time
Conference & Events Coordinator
Working alongside Operations team and sales team to deliver and support the execution of successful conference experience across all Conference venues and always aiming to meet customer needs and exceed customer expectations. This is a hands-on role so high level of flexibility is required to cover changes in services, the role is 5 days out of 7 and includes rostered weekends and evening shifts based on business levels and requirements.
To assist both operations and sales teams within the busy conference centre, duties will include –
• Answering Telephone queries
• Using reservation Booking systems to build event orders and produce contracts
• Respond to booking enquiries with proposals and quotations
• Meet & greet with organisers at the start of the day to confirm their agenda
• Assist with demands of the clients in a timely manner to both our Internal and External customers.
• To assist the Operations teams with tasks including on some occasions with the delivery of hospitality to any University location
Build rapport and maintain contact with your own key accounts
A full Clean Driving licence is required for this position
This is a full-time, 40 hours per week role with an annual salary of £22,880