Salary: £35000 per annum
Shift hours: Full Time
- £35,000 per annum
- 5 out of 7 days per week
- Medicash – Healthcare benefits, including dental, optical and therapy treatments (includes up to 4 dependent children)
- Aviva Digicare – Free annual healthcare check
- Exclusive Benefits & Wellbeing site (Perks at Work)
- Entertainment discounts – up to 55% off cinema tickets
- Health & Wellbeing discounts – Discounts for Nuffield Health (20%) and Pure Gym (10%)
- Travel discounts – Discounts with holiday companies such as TUI and Expedia
- Shopping discounts – Save up to 15% at high street and online stores by purchasing Shopping Cards
- Meals on duty
- Vodaphone discounts
- Pension scheme and Life Assurance
- Employee Assistance Programme
- 23 days + BH’s and additional day off for your birthday
- 2 days additional leave, following return from Maternity leave during first year back
- Competitive and supportive family benefits
- Day off for baby’s 1st birthday
- Holiday purchase scheme
- On-going training & development and career pathways
- Professional subscriptions paid
- Financial wellbeing programme and preferred rates on salary finance products
This role is responsible for the planning and delivery of all Conference and Events (C&E) business on non-matchdays.
You will ensure that all aspects of the C&E operation are delivered in a quality, customer focused manor combining attention to detail and experience excellence whilst striving to exceed guest expectations.
The desired candidate with have knowledge of both food and beverage and will be eager to share and absorb additional knowledge. This is a wonderful opportunity with the potential of being amazing.
The specific remit of this role covers:
Planning and Management of all C&E events
Maintain key relationships and schedules with both internal and external clients
Fosters transparent and genuine relationships with co-workers and the wider Levy UK family
Key Focus Areas
Planning and delivery of all non-event days including planners, admin, and financials
Supports with the delivery and co-ordination of Conference and events as required and rostered.
Reporting to the Head of Premium and through close liaison with our client partners, you will be responsible for the key areas below (amongst other general responsibilities).
Ownership of the day-to-day delivery of consistent and exceptional product quality and service standards to achieve and support the department’s targets and grow our reputation for legendary customer experiences
Hospitality – Drive our guest focus culture through consistently demonstrating an in-depth knowledge and appreciation of hospitality standards and client needs, that is infections throughout your team.
Innovation – Close and detailed liaison with the Premium Operations Manager, our Clients, and key partners to plan and deliver innovative solutions
Consistency – Regular monitoring and development of C&E to ensure that food quality, presentation, staffing reviews and consistent standards are maintained.
Monitor and maintain the Health and Safety policy, process and culture across the venue
Brand – Operate and further develop consistently high brand standards within each area
Communications – Directly liaise with client representatives and your Team to ensure that communication and expectations are clear.
Guest Focus – Champion the guest focused culture, continually sharing and acting on client and customer feedback
Deployment – contribute towards recruitment plans and processes in place to source and deploy large volumes of casual workers.
Culture – Work closely with the management team to develop and sustain a high level of team energy and engagement, focused on great food and hospitality
Communications – ensure effective team communication flows (in all directions) throughout your areas of responsibility.
HR compliance – work closely with HR team and lead Line Managers to ensure complete and consistently effective adherence to all legal obligations
Sales and Profit Protection:
C&E P&Ls Work closely with the Planning team to ensure pre and post profit and loss accounts are completed for C&E business
The ideal candidate will have previous events experience working in a luxury hotel, stadium, or event venue in C&E operations.
Flexibility is desired, as working hours may vary depending on the event
Strong leadership qualities and excellent communicator
Positive and passionate focus on food – a natural flare for hospitality
Strong organisation skills and commercial awareness – sees beyond the obvious and is resourceful in seizing opportunities and solving problems.
Detailed and dynamic whilst supporting with the team’s planning.
Credible, champions and grows guest and client relationships.
Standards and quality driven hands-on management style
Effective team player, with a “can-do” attitude
Comfortable, knowledgeable and up to date with current food and dining concepts