Community Management Executive – Prezzo Support Centre, Islington, London
- Competitive Salary
- 6-Month Fixed Term Contract (with the potential to become permanent, dependent on business needs)
- Hybrid Working
First, let us introduce ourselves…
We opened our first restaurant in New Oxford Street, London, in 2000. Since then, we’ve become one of the most well-known and loved Italian dining restaurants on the high street. We’re all about bringing people together to enjoy delicious Italian classics, in beautiful settings – whatever the occasion.
What we’re looking for:
We are looking for an experienced and results-driven Community Manager to join our awesome marketing team! As a Community Manager at Prezzo, you will be responsible for building and engaging with our social community with the goal of driving conversion from social media channels. Our social media channels have seen amazing growth in the last year, and we are expanding our social media team to support further growth and exploration into new channels. We are looking for someone with huge passion for social media, developing communities and eager to help accelerate Prezzo’s social media growth.
As a Community Manager your office working hours may be different to your central support colleagues, as you will need to provide support to our customers via social channels outside of normal office hours. You’ll need to be a team player and work closely with your colleagues, especially the Digital, Brand and Internal Comms teams to ensure the social plan supports the overall team and business objectives and that the brand reputation is always intact.
- Experience of all the major social media platforms
- Experienced in community management and growth
- Experienced in customer service via social channels
- Strong communicator and excellent writing skills
- Ability to be creative and a self-starter who can develop innovative and engaging campaigns
- Strong planning, scheduling and organising skills to ensure a constant and relevant pipeline of planned content is balanced with “of the moment” spontaneous activity
- Visibly active on social media platforms
- Experience of creative content writing, digital asset creation and filming social content
- Experience of broader marketing practice
- Experience with paid social media marketing
- Understanding of social analytics tools and reporting
Key tasks this role will deliver:
- The development and curation of the Prezzo customer social communities encouraging conversation and increasing engagement with and advocacy for the brand
- Develop and nurture relationships with influencers and community members
- Provide timely and consistent customer care at all times, including out of office hours, via our active social channels, responding to conversations, compliments and complaints effectively
- Assist in the development and maintenance of the appropriate and consistent brand voice on the relevant social platforms
- Assist in the development and execution of an effective social content pipeline, including lo-fi reels and reactive posts
- Supporting the effective launch of each new menu, product and promotion through social channels
- Ensure all content is legally compliant in accordance with GDPR and any other regulatory requirements
A bit more about us…
We’re proud to have won awards in 2021 for Fair Employment at the Youth Friendly Employer Awards, the International Green Apple Award for Environmental Best Practice, the “Best Pizza Restaurant – Chain” at the PAPA Industry Awards, and finalists for the National Recycling Awards.
We also have a big focus on mental health and wellbeing, and we’re proud to have been accredited with the London Health Workplace Award Foundation Level, and to have been finalists for the “Best Mental Health Strategy” at the Employee Benefits Awards 2021, and “Best use of Benefits Technology” at the Employee Benefits Awards 2022.
- Structured career development opportunities
- Flexible working pattern
- 50% staff discounts at all Prezzo and other amazing retail offers
- Birthday day off
- Uncapped refer a friend scheme: earn up to £1000 for each friend successfully referred
- Wagestream membership – our financial wellbeing platform
- Life Assurance
- Free 24/7 access to online GP services, legal support and financial and debt management
- Grazie! – our reward and recognition platform
- Dedicated wellbeing and mental health support
Prezzo Values and Behaviours
Our Prezzo Values are delivered through the same behaviours seen in all our people, from our CEO to our newest recruit.
We have 4 values… One Team, Genuine Connection, Drive to Succeed and Pride.
-working together, with a common purpose, to achieve our goals
-building genuine relationships, where nothing is too much trouble
Drive to Succeed
-being bold enough to do the right thing, even when it’s hard, to help improve and grow
-making memorable moments by caring about everything we do, so everyone leaves wanting to return
At Prezzo, we want to create a genuinely inclusive workplace, where we embrace the differences of all our colleagues and celebrate diversity. We love to see applications from underrepresented groups and welcome applications from individuals, regardless of their background.
Location: Prezzo – Marketing
Salary: £30000.00 – £35000.00 per annum fixed term contract, mobile working