Location: Alderley Road, Prestbury, SK10
Holroyd Howe is one of the UK’s leading contract caterers, providing fresh innovative food services solely to independent schools and colleges. We are a team of experienced professionals who tailor our catering service provision specifically to suit children of all ages in order to meet the bespoke requirements of each school.
Can you commit to feeding hungry tummies as well as hungry minds? We serve more than just a meal in our kitchens, so are you the exceptional Junior Chef de Partie we’re looking for?
If you are looking for an employer that will invest in you and develop your career further, then look no further and apply!
Job Type: Term Time Only / 40 hours / Mon – Fri
Salary: £11.00+ ph (Experience Dependant)
- To provide food/service to a consistent high standard, including assisting senior chefs with functions in other different areas throughout the business.
- To liaise with key people in the team in order to plan for the provision of food in all kitchen area's
- To ensure smooth running of daily operations which include ensuring no disruption to the pre agreed menu offer.
- Responsible to manage stock levels of that specific area including ordering when required as well as waste control.
- Ensure the presentation of the food is consistent with the standards set by senior chefs.
- To comply with all legal requirements with particular reference to (but not exclusively) fire regulations, security, licence requirements and any Local Authority or Client stipulations.
- To ensure all Health, Hygiene and Safety requirements are being
- Minimum 2 years experience in a working kitchen
- Excellent communication skills
- Takes the initiative
- Excellent time management
- Supportive / Team player
- Demonstrate high level of organisation.
- Excellent record keeping.
- To be able to work under pressure and to cope with any unforeseen circumstances i.e. function changes, requirements, sickness, etc.
- To have a positive and co-operative attitude.