In a Nutshell…
We have an exciting opportunity for a Commercial Administrator to join our team within Countryside Partnerships Manchester & Cheshire East, at our Warrington office. As our Commercial Administrator, you will be responsible for ensuring the smooth running of the Commercial Department, and ensure it operates accurately and efficiently in accordance with agreed timetables, whilst assisting with the team providing admin support as and when required.
Let’s cut to the chase, what’s in it for you…
- Competitive basic salary and annual bonus
- Agile working possible (dependent on role)
- Up to 33 days annual leave plus bank holidays
- Private Healthcare and Dental Insurance
- Competitive contributory pension scheme
- Life assurance – 4 x your annual salary
- Share incentive schemes
- Employee rewards portal with many more benefits…
In return, what we would like from you…
- Behave in line with our company values – Integrity, Caring and Quality
- Experience working in a commercial business environment
- Good understanding of Microsoft Office, Excel, Outlook
- Excellent analytical skills and organisation
- Strong mathematical and IT ability
- Ability to work under pressure and meet deadlines
- Ability to work to high degree of accuracy
- Good telephone manner
- Excellent communications skills
- Experience in working in a fast paced, changing environment where priorities can change daily.
- BTEC diploma or certificate in administration / finance
- Experience working for a residential house builder ideally within a payment processing environment
- Basic understanding in using COINS housebuilding software
More about the Commercial Administrator role…
- Input and retrieval of data from the in-house computer system.
- General administration tasks related to the commercial function as noted by the department heads.
- Telephone communication with site staff, suppliers and other departments.
- Dealing with general enquiries from other departments within the business.
- Maintain the group age debt report for the region to keep debt to a minimum.
- Maintenance of electronic filing systems and archiving when necessary.
- Sort and process incoming and outgoing post to include date stamping in line with HMRC requirements.
- Check invoices are correct for VAT or materials/labour deductions for tax purposes.
- Log queries on invoices to suppliers through to credit or payment.
- Process electronic/paper invoices in line with the groups 3-way payment process.
- Produce and maintenance of supplier and subcontractor statements in relation to their accounts.
- Arranging and communicating monthly Forecast meeting agendas.
- Maintain and update supply chain documentation.
Finally, let’s tell you a bit more about us…
At Vistry Group, we build more than homes. We develop sustainable communities across all sectors of the UK housing market through our leading housing brands Bovis Homes, Linden Homes and Countryside Homes. Delivered through Vistry Housebuilding, Countryside Partnerships and Vistry Works with the support of Vistry Services, our values of integrity, caring, and quality continue to shape all we do.
We’re proud that our UK Green Building Council membership, 2021 Large Housebuilder of the Year award and status as a UK top-five housebuilder with a five-star House Builders Federation (HBF) customer satisfaction rating allows us to transform land into thriving spaces. We’re also proud that our culture sees everyone treated fairly and respectfully, with diversity and inclusion a top priority and reasonable adjustments provided during the application process. From memories and communities to worthwhile careers, we’re making Vistry.
Job Type: Permanent – Full Time
Location Detail: 301 Bridgewater Place,Birchwood Park, Warrington, WA3 6XG