ABOUT THE ROLE
Redrow Homes are looking for an individual who is passionate about supporting others in an office environment. Working as an apprentice you will support with the day-to-day running of a busy office undertaking various administration duties on a daily basis. As part of the apprenticeship you will be studying L2 Business Administration with one of Redrow’s chosen training partners.
Redrow has a proud reputation for building distinctive and high quality homes across England and Wales. We have 16 different departments who all work together to complete one goal, and that is to effectively Design, Build and Sell luxury homes.
As an apprentice with Redrow, you will join an exciting team, fulfil your passion and start gaining skills needed to build an exciting career. If you want to start earning while gaining the skills, and qualifications, then Redrow’s Apprentice program is perfect for you!
To provide administration support within an office setting by:
- Support with administrative assistance to the Facilities and Commercial department.
- Answer the telephone/take messages
- Email, photocopying, scanning and preparing presentation packs
- Greeting visitors / subcontractors in a professional and courteous manner
- Raise purchase orders using in-house system
- To monitor and process post both in and out
- Support with administrative assistance to various departments within the divisional office.
- At all times comply with company policies, procedures and instructions
Redrow Group Services