Salary: Up to £27000 per annum DOE
Shift hours: Full Time
A chance to join Jason Atherton’s – The Social Company
We are currently looking for an enthusiastic, energetic, and motivated Cocktails Waiting Staff to join our team at City Social, a contemporary Michelin-starred Restaurant located on level twenty-four of Tower 42, in the heart of the City of London.
As Cocktail Waiting Staff, you will be working in a passionate and hard-working team to create an outstanding culinary experience for our customers. In return, you will have the chance to progress your career with a company that invests in its people, celebrates individuality, and rewards and recognises employees who go beyond the plate.
Enthusiastic and energetic Cocktail Waiting Staff of all levels with a passion for the catering business and focus on customer service. Guest satisfaction is at the center of our philosophy, therefore, excellent communication skills and a bright and engaging personality are a must! You will be expected to take ownership and responsibility for delivering the best customer experience.
- Previous experience depending on position is important
- A good track record in delivering excellent customer service
- Excellent communication skills with high level of English both verbal and written
- High level of attention to detail
- Be a team player, and respectful of any level of staff within our team
- Be professional and reliable at all times
- Be presentable and perfectly groomed at all times to reflect the high-quality level of the restaurant through your image
City Social is operated by Michelin-starred chef and restaurateur Jason Atherton, in partnership with Restaurant Associates. The restaurant is situated on level twenty-four of Tower 42, the iconic skyscraper situated in the heart of the City of London. City Social is a restaurant featuring art deco-style interiors against the backdrop of the stunning London skyline. Jason Atherton has designed a menu that features creative yet simple dishes, showcasing the best of British ingredients in a beautiful environment.
Compass Group UK&I is an equal opportunities employer, committed to cultivating diverse and inclusive environments for every employee.