Location: Bishops Square, London, E1
Allen & Overy LLP is a global law firm. Being a responsible business is a core part of Allen & Overy's strategy and how we work. Allen & Overy is one of Searcy's most exquisite venues.
Searcys is steeped in rich heritage and is passionate about its people; therefore, it offers industry-leading benefits, which include:
As a Client Dining Waiter / Waitress, you will receive the following industry-leading benefits:
- 50% discount across Searcys venues
- Enrolment into the Searcys pension scheme
- 22 days of annual leave plus public and bank holidays
- Access to everyday discounts and communication portal
- Employee assistance programme
- Enrolment into Searcys Champagne School
- Cycle to Work Scheme
- Meals provided on shift
- Overtime paid
- Maternity and Paternity Pay
- Free gym onsite
- Company Sick Pay
Client Dining Waiter / Waitress
Monday to Friday
Job type: Full Time
Salary: £29,120 per annum
To ensure the highest standard of service is given in terms of food and beverage service, staff presentation, and efficiency.
SPECIFIC AREAS OF RESPONSIBILITY:
- Liaise with clients and managers to ensure all fine dining and events services are run efficiently and effectively.
- To record accurately all drinks issued and returned from function areas or training for billing purposes.
- To assist in stocktakes of all wines, spirits, soft drinks and equipment
- Delivery of all food & beverages to the fine dining rooms in the correct specified way as per the SOP.
- Liaise with the Supervisor/Manager about menus and wines for each service.
- Set up rooms and organise trolleys for each service.
- Assisted in serving lunches, drinks, canapes, BBQ, tea, and coffee services for the Fine Dining and Events rooms.
- Ensure all general cleaning duties are carried out.
- Ensure all Fine Dining and Events areas are left appropriately during the working day and at the end of each shift.
- Restock fridges for beverages needed for the next day's service.
- Ensure that the phones are answered in the correct trained manner.
- Ensure equipment is cleaned, polished and ready for service.
- Liaise with the Supervisor/Manager about the following day's booking.
- Ideally, blue-chip client dining or 5-star hotel work experience
- Must be well-presented and professionally groomed at all times
- Good communication and customer contact skills
- F&B product knowledge
- Team player with strong interpersonal skills and attention to detail