Salary: Excellent Pay and Benefits including uniform and free lunch on duty
Shift hours: Full Time
We currently have an opportunity for a Cleaning Supervisor to join our team. This is a great opportunity for a customer focused individual to join a world leading food and facilities management company, which can offer unrivalled opportunities for career progression.
- Undertake all required training in relation to all aspects of the cleaning service delivered to the client, as requested.
- Undertake specific training on the relevant cleaning offer
- Wear the company uniform at all times whilst at work
- Wear any items of personal protective equipment, as specified by the manager
- Comply to all client policies / procedures in relation to housekeeping/infection control/ security
- Ensure that all requirements in relation to COSHH are adhered to
- Conduct all required training with cleaning operatives in relation to operational/ legal / client / cleaning offer requirements
- Ensure that all cleaning operatives adhere to the site/cleaning policy
- To reort all faults in relation to cleaning machinery/equipment.
- To report all building defects to the Contract Manager / client
- To deliver staff team briefings, as required
- To attend team / client meetings, as required
- To collate information in relation to payroll, as required.
- To complete all administration
- To liaise with the specified client contact, as directed by the Contract Manager
- To assist with the ordering and distribution of cleaning consumables
- To undertake cleaning audits in relation to service delivery / offer compliance, as requested.
- Experience of the undertaking of all cleaning tasks
- Basis numeracy / literacy skills /computer skills
- Supervisory experience
Location: Altrincham Grammar school for Girls, England