Salary: £9.50 Per Hour
Shift hours: Part Time
We are recruiting for a Cleaner to join our cleaning and facilities team.
As a Cleaning Operative, you’ll be instrumental in creating a welcoming, hygienic environment, which will help to deliver exceptional results for our clients.
As one of our dedicated Cleaners, you will be responsible to provide a clean, comfortable and safe environment that helps shape those vital first impressions and speaks volumes about the organisation. It’s not just for those who visit a premise, but for the people working in them too.
- Working alongside our cleaning and facilities teams to keep environments safe and hygienic for every client and customer
- Dusting, sweeping, polishing, mopping, and vacuuming designated areas to a high standard
- Ensuring surface areas, floors, windows, and other touchpoints are sanitised regularly
- Performing additional cleaning duties as and when required, such as mopping up spillages quickly and efficiently
- Emptying and disposing of bin waste
Monitoring and re-stocking cleaning supplies. Previous experience as Cleaner is not mandatory as full training on all aspects of the role would be provided. If you got the previous experience that would be an added advantage, but don’t let it put you off from applying to join our team- what matters to us is can-do attitude and willingness to learn.
At Compass Ireland, our people are our business. When you join the Compass Group you will be joining a supportive network of incredible individuals, each united by their passion for going the extra mile for the organisations we partner with. We are building a team who cares about providing a great customer experience and want to grow and develop as we do. We are dedicated to investing in every member joining us. Apart from a competitive salary, we offer
- Career Pathways to support career progression and/or skills development
- Perks shopping discount Card which can be used across the Island of Ireland to save at various restaurants, high street stores, hotels, day out venues, leisure centres, gyms, golf courses, and many more
- learning & development program available alongside access to hundreds of online training courses for personal and professional development & growth
- Flexible Working to support Work-Life Balance
- Additional Leave Purchase scheme to balance home and work-life
- Access to wellness programs to promote the mental health and well-being of our colleagues
- Employee Assistance Program to guide and support our employees
- Exciting internal reward and recognition scheme
- VHI Healthcare discount
- Life assurance cover
And many more benefits.