Salary: £8.91 – £8.91
Shift hours: Full Time
To provide a cleaning service for all public areas, toilets and kitchens etc
- To maintain a tidy appearance and professional conduct at all times.
- To monitor and maintain all areas of responsibility to the set standard of cleanliness within the timeframe given, complying at all times with standards laid down in the work schedule.
- To service all rooms after customer departure as directed by the Housekeeper. Completing an inventory of the room, immediately communicating any deficiencies or damage to the Mess Manager.
- To follow COSHH regulations when using chemicals and ensure economic use of these at all times.
- To immediately report defective equipment to the Mess Manager/Housekeeper. Communicate cleaning material requirements.
- To maintain a safe system of work within the Company Health and Safety Procedures laid down.
- To assist the Housekeeper and colleagues with departmental responsibilities once duties are completed.
- To continue to develop one’s own skills and knowledge within the position.
- Basic level training in HSWA and COSHH regulations.
- A comprehensive knowledge of the cleaning specifications relating to the various types of surfaces to be cleaned and to have received training in cleaning techniques and the use of industrial cleaning equipment.
Location: Trent House Probation Hostel in Nottingham, 392 Woodborough Road, England